Chapter 5-10

Tuesday, September 28th. 2010

The day moved slowly with Fiona watching every move Michael made. Anytime she tried to talk to Michael he just asked more questions about the company she worked for, a tried and true method for shutting her up. There was one amusing moment where he helped her with math. She admitted that her training didn't involve advanced mathematics so she was a bit behind. Michael found it strange that, for a little while, they could act like regular students. Once lunch hit, all bets were off. Michael quickly made his way to the lunch room Fiona following after.

"It's time Michael." Fiona said. Michael was fast but she had no trouble keeping up with him.

"Just let me say goodbye to Chelsea. She's worried about the extraction procedure." Michael replied. The two of them found Chelsea in the lunch room where she was waiting to fulfill her part of the plan.

"Who do you think you are?" Chelsea screamed upon seeing them. "You come in here and try to steal him from me you fiery hussy?" Chelsea charged Fiona, slapping her hard across the face. Fiona was so surprised she didn't react at first.

"What are you talking about? Michael I thought you told her about me." Fiona was shocked. The scene was beginning to garner a lot of attention.

"Told me about you!? Oh, so that makes it okay for a side hoe like you to sleep with my man?" Chelsea shouted. Michael nearly burst out laughing at Chelsea's acting. Where did she come up with this stuff?

"Sleep with him? I just met him today!" Fiona argued beginning to get riled up. The crowd that was watching gathered around closer.

"I'll leave you two girls to yourselves. Love ya" Michael said backing away into the crowd.

"You're not getting away that easily." Fiona turned and tried to chase Michael.

"Stay away from him you ginger freak!" Chelsea grabbed Fiona's long hair, yanking it hard almost knocking her over. Now Fiona was angry. She turned around to punch Chelsea and the crowd cheered.

"Cat fight!" The crowd cheered.

"Take off your clothes!" Another student yelled. Chelsea knew she was no match in a fight against Fiona. She used her agility to keep her distance from her. The only time she went on the offensive was when Fiona turned to look for Michael, usually pulling on her hair or slapping her. As much as Michael would have loved to watch the fight he had to get out of there. His plan was to hide in Chelsea's car. She would meet up with him after and take him back to her place where he could stay.

"What's your secret?" Matt appeared, seemingly from nowhere, next to Michael.

"What are you talking about? Where did you even come from?" Michael nearly jumped at his sudden appearance. Why wasn't he watching the fight like every other student in the school?

"Seriously, two girls fighting over you." Matt scoffed. "And you just met Fiona today."

"What can I say, my charm is a curse." Michael shrugged it off, still moving quickly to get out of there without Fiona seeing him.

"Where are you going?" Matt asked following Michael closely.

"I'm getting out of here before Chelsea kills me after she finishes with that Scottish chick." Michael said the first lie that came to his mind.

"Whatever. " Matt let Michael go. Michael let out a huge sigh of relief as he ducked down the hallways. He couldn't make it out the front door of the school, as that was located just outside the lunch room. Instead he had to take one of the many side doors. It reminded him of his fight with Damien the previous day. Once he was outside he circled around the school to the parking lot. His plan was to make a run for Chelsea's red convertible and wait for her there. It took him a moment to realize he wasn't the only one in the parking lot.