Chapter 2

Roman's POV:

As Virgil and I made our way to Thomas's front door Virgil stopped suddenly. I looked at my husband and it looked like he was worried.

"Roman?" Virgil said in a worried tone. "Yes, dear?" I replied. "Do you think he's gonna like it?" I snaked my arms around his waist and placed my chin on his shoulder. "He's gonna love it." "GUYS!!" We jump and look behind us to find an excited Thomas. "Long time, no see, Thomas." Virgil said with a smirk. "Hello, Thomas! It is nice to see you again!" I waved.

***

After chatting with Thomas we had decided to head back and check up with Remy and Patton. Who knew what they were doing?

Remy's POV:

I DIDN'T KNOW THIS BALL OF SUNSHINE WAS A LOT OF WORK! I was on the couch, exhausted. "Unie Remy?" I look up to see Patton's shirt soaked. "Patt! What did you get into?!" He pointed upstairs. That's not good. I ran up the stairs to be greeted by knocked over water bottles. "I just tried to drink some... sorry." I turn around to see Patton standing there with glossy eyes. "Hey, no. Don't cry. I should've been, like, watching you." Patton looked up and smiled. "Now. You need a dry shirt, like, pronto."

Virgil's POV:

As we were driving home I got a phone call from Remy. "Hello?" "Why is Patton's wardrobe so, like, bland?" Why is he asking about his clothes? Unless... Oh no. "Remy, what did he get into?" "He was trying to drink from a water bottle..." "Well, to answer your question, we weren't sure what Patton liked at the time." I heard screaming from the other line. "What happened?! Are you guys ok?!" "Yes we are ok. Patton found a dog shirt." "IT'S SO CUTE!" I giggle and told Remy we're on our way home.

***

As Roman and I walked up to the door we heard laughing. "You think we should?" I smiled and nodded. "We should."

334