Chapter 14

Patton's POV:

We are driving to Pranks' house for the sleepover. Uncle Remy picked up everyone in his car. Logan lived the farthest, then it was Luis, then Missy, and I was the closest. Uncle Remy said the oldest sat in the front seat, which was surprisingly Luis. Everyone else sat in the back. I was sitting so close to Logan I was basically sitting on him. I don't like car rides, I get car sick easily. "Patt?" I turned my head towards the voice I heard. "Yes, Missy?" "Are you okay?" He looked concerned. "Yes, I'm fi-" The car hit a pothole.  I felt the car shift under me as my stomach shifted inside me. I felt very queezy and held my hand up to my mouth. "Patton?" I shook my head indicating I wasn't okay. "Watch out he's gonna blow!" Pranks yelled. Logan immediately looked at me wide eyed. Uncle Remy stopped the car on the side of the road. "Logan, climb over Patton so he can get to the door." Uncle Remy said. Logan hopped over me as I opened the door and puked my guts out.

"You okay, Bud?" Uncle Remy asked. I coughed a little then responded. "Yup, just c-car sick." I stuttered. "You sure? Just looking out for ya." I nodded and closed the car door. I frowned as I saw everybody giving me sympathetic looks. "I'm fine!" I reassured everyone. The looks didn't stop, just got weaker. Uncle Remy finally started the car after many 'are you sure's.

***

After what seemed like hours, we finally arrived at Pranks' house. "Woo hoo!" Luis shouted unstrapping his seatbelt. "Come on guys!" Missy said grabbing the car door handle. "No need to rush, Missy." Logan reassured. "I know, but still!" He said basically ripping the car door off it's hinges. "Careful there!" Uncle Remy said. "Sorry..." Missy whispered. Luis, Missy, and Pranks as already out the car when Logan and I got out. "Hey! You got two more troopers over here!" I shouted to the crowd at the front door. "Come on!" Pranks yelled as he opened the door. "Wow, Cuz! How did I not see you here before?" Pranks shrugged. "I'm sneaky like that." He said making a stealth pose. I laughed a little.

Logan had been acting strange lately. He hasn't spoken in an hour and hasn't corrected me after all the failed attempts I tried to get his attention. I even said a-normal-ly. What is up with Logan? I pondered as I paced around Pranks' room. I heard a knock. "Patton, buddy? Come down for lunch." I shouted back my response. "Okay! Coming!" I walked slowly towards the door.

***

Logan's POV:

It seemed as if Patton actually wanted my attention. He was constantly saying words incorrectly and pestering me. I thought he didn't enjoy my company. Patton was always helping one of our friends. I assumed he didn't want to spent time with me, so I stopped talking. I know it not the most logical explanation but it felt right at the time. It was after dinner and we all were watching Disney. We were watching Patton's favorite, Winnie The Pooh. Next was The Jungle Book, then Marry Poppins.

Patton, Missy, and Luis had fallen asleep during The Jungle Book, so Pranks and I watched the rest of the movie, not bothering to watch Marry Poppins (I'm sorry, Roman). Remy told us to get to bed and he will bring the other sleeping children. There was a guest room so I walked to that room as Pranks walked to his bedroom. Remy had brought Missy to Pranks' room and Luis slept on the couch. Patton had waken up before Remy even got to him. I lied on the bed trying to get comfortable. "Logan...?" I heard a hushed noise at the door. I sat up. "Patton?" He looked worried, afraid almost. "C-can I sleep with you? I don't like being alone..." I smiled slightly so Patton didn't catch it. "Sure, Patton." He brightened up immediately. "Thank you, Lo." I lifted the blanket so he can lie under it. "You're welcome, Patt." He smiled and scooted under the blanket. He cuddled with me almost immediately. I blushed but hid it in the darkness of the room. "Goodnight, Patt."

Patton's POV:

"Goodnight, Patt." I smiled wider and dug my face into his neck. "Goodnight, Lo."

732

Wooo! Y'all got some fluffiness! Longest chapter yet! My fingers hurt. WORTH IT!!!! ~ Myra