Chapter 21

Patton's POV:

Logan walked down the stairs very red in the face area. "Logi, you okay?" I ask getting up from my spot on the floor. He nodded slightly and hung his head low. Missy came flying down the stairs and stopped right before he could collide with the TV. I shot a dirty look towards Missy. "What. Did. You. Do." Missy backed up a bit and Pranks and Luis practically latched onto the couch. "Um, I asked him some questions?" Missy said. I opened my mouth to say something but Logan spoke. "He's telling the truth." I looked at Logan and smiled. "Well, that still doesn't explain what happened." Logan got a little bit redder, if that's even possible. "Well, what had happened was-"

FLASHBACK

Logan's POV:

"You love Patton, right?" Missy asked me sitting at the other side of the room. "Yes, very much so." I stated. "Would you still love him if he brought home a puppy you didn't approve of?" He questioned. I imagined Patton holding his favorite kind of dog, a Pomeranian, and it's adorable."Logan!" I shook my head out of my thoughts. "Y-yes, I will still love him." I stammered. "Good. Now, imagine this: Patton comes in and his hair is messy with his glasses at an angle, cracked slightly." My breath slightly hitched at the image. "What would you do?" "Kiss him." I said without thinking. "I-I mean make him feel better." Missy nodded and said I was free to go. Who knows how red I was, but I'm very red at the moment.

PRESENT

"Oh." Patton said walking towards me. "Are you okay now?" He asked wrapping his arms around me. "Yes." I managed to say, melting into Patton's touch. "Okay! I'm gonna go now." Missy said finally moving from his place in front of the television. "What he said!" Said Pranks, unlatching his fingernails from the couch cushions and running after Missy. "So..." Before Patton could finished someone opened the door. "Hey ki- oh." Remy had opened the door and is now starring directly at me and Patton. Patton was the first to notice our position and dug his head in my shoulder. "Okay! Let's go this way to avoid the tension of my new favorite ship." Luis said jumping from the couch and guiding Remy up the stairs. I chuckled slightly and kiss behind Patton's ear. He lifted his head and planted a quick kiss on my lips then dug his head in my shoulder again.

425

Yay, new chapter! And, I'm sorry to inform you, this book will be completed after about five more chapters. BUT! There will be a sequel! ~ Myra