Chapter 17

A/N: Hey! So I will be doing a Q & A! I will get a couple chapters done then y'all can ask away!

Warning: heated kissing.
Virgil's POV:

It was Sunday and Patton had gone to my brother's house with my nephew. I was sitting on the couch when I heard a shout. "Roman?!" I jumped up and practically ran up the stairs. "Roman! What happened?!" Roman was standing on our bed and he looked petrified. "Sp- sp- sp-" That's all I got out of him. He pointed to the corner of the old desk I used to use. I looked where he was pointing and saw a HUGE spider. It was AT LEAST three inches long. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!" I yelled. "Kill it!" I looked at him like he had two heads. "Are you serious?!" I groaned and picked up a shoe. I walked carefully near the creature as Roman watched. "Wait!" I jumped and turned around. "What?" I asked. "I was going to say- wait. WHERE DID IT GO?!" I turned toward the desk and, as I suspected, it was gone.

"UGH, WHY ME!" I tugged my hair and flopped on the bed, dropping the shoe. "Love?" Roman said. "Hm?" I hummed. "You know we still have to find it and kill it before Patton gets home, right?" I smiled. "Yup. Heh, remember the first time he ever saw a spider?" Roman chuckled. "Yes, it was hilarious!"

Flashback:

"Mama?" I turned my head towards Patton. "Yes, Patton?" I asked him, putting down the apron I was about to put on. "What's that?" He pointed towards a spider near his foot that looked venomous. "Patton! That's a spider!" He looked very confused. "Roman! Patton discovered a spider!" I lifted the six year old and jumped on the couch. Roman came down the stairs with his signature sword. "Where is the creature?" He said swinging his sword at the bottom of the stairs. "Do you mean Spinner? I named him that!" Patton said smiling. Roman looked at the spider and practically jumped three feet in the air. "GREAT ODIN'S EYE PATCH! THAT THING IS HUGE!" Roman lined his sword above the spider. "Patton?" He asked. "Yes, Dada?" "Turn around please." Patton obeyed and he turned around. I covered his eyes just in case.

Once Roman was done deposing of the dead arachnid, Patton taped my hand. "Mama?" I took my hand off his face. "Oops, sorry." I said rubbing his head. "Mama, what's a spider?" I sat him down on the couch we were standing on. "It's a creepy crawling death dweller." I said making crawling motions with my hands. "Creepy crawly death dealer?" He echoed, or tried to. "Well, yes-" "CREEPY CRAWLY DEATH DEALER!!!" He screamed through the house.

Present time:

Roman's POV:

"That was when he used to call you 'Mama'!" Virgil's face displayed a crimson color as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I mean, it was gonna be one of use, wasn't it?" I moved his hand from his neck. "I'm just glad it was you." I whispered. He shivered a bit and leaned towards me. "Eager are we~?" I smiled. "S-shut up, Ro." I closed the gap and kissed his softly. He kissed back but slowly pulled away. "Why are you being so gentle?" He asked. "I don't want to break my kitten~." I answered. "I'm not fragile." He said sternly. "I'll believe it when I see it." Suddenly he kissed me harshly. I kissed back just as hard. He opened his mouth as I slid my tongue in. We fought for dominance for a while but I won in the end.

I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer. I felt him moan into the kiss. He put his hands on my chest kissing me harder. He wrapped his legs around my waist. I grabbed his waist harder. He pulled away leaving a cold feeling on my lips. "Ro. We need to get Patton, remember?" "Patton can wait." Virgil chuckled. "I'm serious." "So am I." I smirked. He rejoined our lips one last time before he got up. "Now come on, Patton is waiting." We walked out the room completely forgetting about the three inch spider still in our house.

711

Wow, a close to smut chapter. Is this a sign? Maybe. ~ Myra