Chapter 22

We arrived at the hotel, and Emma was greeting me with a huge hug. "Zoeeee!" She screams happily. I smiled big when she hugged me. She is like my little sister I've never had. "Aww, Emmaaa" I giggled. I notice Marcus and Martinus standing there watching me hugging Emma. They smiled.

"Oh my gosh, Zoe! Are you okey?!" My mom suddenly says coming up from nowhere. She exchanged place with Emma, and now we were hugging. "Yea. Just got beaten up, but I'm okey" I said chuckling. Mom smiled and kissed me on my cheek. "MOM!" I sighed. She laughed, and walked to Kjell-Erik.

"So what are we gonna do now?" I asked the boys. They both gave me a serious glance. "What?" I said. "I think we've had enough today" Martinus said, and Marcus agreed. I gave them a dumb glance. "No no no! We're in Norway! You're home! What did you guys do when you were home?" I asked. They smiled big. "Football!" They both said. I look weird at them. "Ugh, we mean soccer" Marcus explain. "Oh.." I said and nod. "Well, okey! I do actually have a few skills.." I told them with a little smirk. Little did they know I also played soccer in LA. Yea, you know, for 6 years? But they don't have to know that, right?

"Dad! We're going out to play some football!" Marcus shouted. "Guys, it's 8 o'clock, shouldn't you be watching YouTube or something? It's too late to go out now" I sighed for myself. Ohh.. I just wanted to show them my skills.. Marcus looked at me, and he could tell I was disappointed. "But dad.." he said and walked over to him. They started to talk, in Norwegian of course, and I didn't catch one single word. "Huh?" I said to Martinus trying to get some info. He shrugged. "Marcus is trying to convince our dad to let us play football" he told. I nod. Wait, he is really doing it because he saw my face? Hah! That's ma boi! Uh, not really.

Their conversation finally ended, and I could tell Marcus didn't win that conversation. He walked over to us with a sad face. "We was.. allowed!" He said and suddenly the sad face was gone, and a big smile was on his face. I started to smile too. "Really?! But you looked so sad!" I said and laughed. He nod. "Just wanted to prank you" he giggled. I pushed his arm while I was smiling. "Auch" He said playfully and touched his arm. "Ughh! Are we leaving or not?!" Someone shouted behind us. Oh, Martinus.. "Yess, Martinus" me and Marcus said in choir. We started laughing, again. Martinus rolled his eyes and got out the door.

-

We got to the football field which was completely silent. "Hey, it's no one here" Martinus said relieved. Me and Marcus nod. "So, me and Zoe against Martinus?" Marcus said. I cross my arms over my chest. "What? No! Don't you think me, a girl, can't play?" I said and looked him challenging in the eyes. He chuckled. "Okey, if you say so! Me and Martinus against you, then!" He said. I nod proud.

Martinus has brought his ball, and I was starting with the ball. "You ready?" Marcus shouted. I nod with a smirk. "Go!" I kicked the ball, and started to dribble it. I got past Martinus easy, and the next one was Marcus who was standing in the goal. I gave him a smirk before I kicked the ball right into the goal. "GOAL!!!" I screamed happily and started to dance around like a little kid. They looked shocked at me. "What the.. Zoe! Where did you get those skills from?!" Marcus asked shocked and I could see his little smile. I shrugged and looked innocently at him. He rolled his eyes playfully and laughed.

"Okey, Martinus. Let's win this" Marcus started with the ball and kicked it to Martinus. I was in the goal with no defensive players. Great! Martinus kicked the ball towards the goal. The ball was just about to get into the goal, but I decked for the goal, and the ball hit my hands. "HA!! FAIL!" I shouted proud. I could see Martinus get annoyed because he didn't get goal. But it's not my fault that I'm so good..

More?
730 words✔️

ugh, help, these sentences just gets more and more weirder..

and I'm sorry for my weird 'football language' ahahha! I really can't play football self soo.. :)

~🍌Camilla