ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26

The sheets ruffled against itself as a body in the bed turned quickly over onto its side and snuggled into the pillows being warmed by the sunlight engulfing the bedroom. A small cough emitted from the other and they sat up when the cough became more violent and aggressive. 

"Jimin?" Jungkook slurred with his eyes still closed as he rolled on his back to face upwards in the direction of where he assumed Jimin was sitting up in the bed. "I'm good." He responded letting the coughing fit subside before laying back down against the mattress. 

"I have the worst fucking headache ever." The younger groaned loudly and used his fingers to push against his temples as a futile attempt at relieving some pressure inside his skull. Jimin giggled to himself quietly and rolled onto his stomach and propped himself up by his forearms. He moved forward a bit to place soft kisses all over Jungkook's scrunched up face that coursed with pain. 

"Jiminie stop it." He groaned and dragged his hands over his face to protect himself from his boyfriends chapped lips and slight hint of morning breath. Jimin continued kissing against the back of his hands and laughing softly against the boys skin. "You're lucky I love you." Jungkook groaned and removed his hands and moved his head up to catch Jimin's lips with his own. 

"Jimin can I ask you something?" 

Jimin hummed in response which was becoming a habit he made a mental note of trying to stop before looking over at Jungkook's curious face. "What's with the drink? I know I asked last night but everything after is a blur."

Jimin sighed and ran a hand through his tangled hair before letting his head fall to his boyfriend's chest. The younger of the couple reached his arms around the older's frame and rubbed his fingers against the bare skin of his arms instinctively. "It's okay."

"The drink, as pathetic as it is. Reminds me of my dad." Jimin spoke slowly and begin tracing nervous patterns on Jungkook's bare stomach causing goosebumps to arise all over his skin. He shivered a bit under his touch before responding, "how so?" 

"Not that it's a pleasant memory. When my mom died-" Jimin paused sucking in a sharp breath and using his thumb to quickly wipe the tear away that had fallen before continuing. "My dad fell into heavy drinking. He picked the sour watermelon one because the pink reminded him of my mom and I." He continued explaining and stopped when Jungkook shifted to push his boyfriend up into a sitting position. 

Jimin crossed his legs and Jungkook mirrored the position before intertwining both of their hands together and looking into the eyes on his lover. "Continue." 

"He eventually died of alcohol poisoning my freshman year of college. He wasn't abusive at all. Just knocked out from the booze all the time. Made me fend for myself in the years leading to his death." Jimin finished explaining and rubbed tears off of his face but kept his hands intertwined with the man across from him. 

Jungkook sighed and rubbed the back of Jimin hands before raising one of his hands to his lips and placing a feathery kiss against it along with the ring that covered his thumb that caused Jungkook to smile knowing that it represented his presence in Jimin's life. "Why does Jin make it?" "He's the one I trust the most." Jimin shrugged and his boyfriend nodded in understanding. 

No, he wasn't hurt that Jimin admitted to trusting the oldest of the group the most. It was a logical situation and he's known Jin for many more years than him so it didn't upset him. 

"Thank you for telling me love."

-

Hey guys ! 

Sorry this chapter was a bit  shorter but I wanted to just wrap up the small little two part graduation ceremony. I felt it was necessary to give you guys a little bit more of Jimin's background. 

Also I've really been feeling top!jimin and like a boss ass bitch personality so once I finish Color Palette I might try that out. It'll probably be on here instead of Ao3. I think Wonderland will be my only book up there for now. 

Okay I'm gonna go write chapter 27 Bye !

- Rose