ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32

Look at me double update ;)

-

Moving day.

The idea of the day was definitely more magical than it actually was. Ideally moving in with the love of your life is supposed to be this romantic and peaceful time to bring a couple closer together. Whoever thought this was true obviously had never met Jungkook. Jimin was on the verge of yanking his newly dyed hair out of its roots as he was in what they decided would be their bedroom with the door locked. No, they weren't fighting. Just needed to be separated for the time being.

Jimin's nimble fingers were gripped tightly around the knife he was using to slice a clean line in the clear tape the held the box together labeled 'Jewelry'. He slowly pulled out the several boxes that contained each individual boys necklaces, bracelets, and rings. Each of them were bare of jewelry with the intent of not losing anything but Jimin refused to pull his promise ring off as they tapped up the box he was now unpacking insisting it was more likely to get lost that way. That comment made Jungkook slide his own on right before pressing the tape to the cardboard.

He giggled at the memory quickly forgetting his annoyance as he arranged the contents of the box on the top of the dresser. After finishing with the box he collapsed it and let it lay on the bare mattress that was on top of its frame. He picked up another one and smiled at the label that Jungkook had obviously written 'Memories'. Jimin pulled out a stack of photos. Some were him and Jungkook and others were them with others in their friend group.

"Jimin, I'm calm now." Jungkook yelled loudly through the door causing the older to jump out of his skin and clutch his chest in fear. He laughed quietly at his silliness and unlocked the door to reveal his disheveled boyfriend. His light brown hair was messy and his cheeks were red obviously tired from moving the last of the boxes into the apartment. Jimin reached up to cup the boys burning cheek with his hand and rubbed his thumb against his cheekbone. "Good."

The pair worked much more efficiently when they were messing with one another and laughing loudly at dumb jokes or memories brought back to the surface by different things being unpacked. It took them a good five hours to finish everything even after the hour or so they were working alone before that when Jungkook was getting frustrated.

Jimin let out a loud groan and fell on his back onto the couch. His body was pressed into the cushions and he smiled when he felt the couch sink in beside him and he heard tired sigh in his ear. "We're never doing this again." Jimin stated making the decision for them.

"So we're raising our kids in this apartment with one bedroom?" Jungkook asked with a laugh and Jimin used both of his hands to cover his face and groan loudly. He let his upper body fall down and rest his head against the boys thighs. Instinctively his fingers tangled themselves in the flat black hair of the older. "Never mind." He sighed and cuddled into his boyfriend's thighs getting comfortable.

The silence of the apartment was comfortably engulfing them and Jimin was slowly drifting off to sleep. Jungkook had long since fell asleep above the boy but his hands were still moving slowly in the boys hair bringing him into a peaceful sleep.

-

Okay so this is only part one of this chapter cause I'm getting tired and this is a good place to stop it. The next chapter is going to be part two of moving day so don't worry. That will probably be up tomorrow.

I'm so excited to get to the ending of this book like ya'll don't understand. I've had the ending planned since the beginning and I'm so ready for you guys to read it. Honestly we might get to the end by the end of this week but don't count on that. It depends on my motivation. But I'm genuinely excited for the ending oof-

Alright bye !

- Rose