ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30

The next few months of school passed the group of six best friends by like a strong gust of wind. Assignments and exams danced past them after smacking them in the face with the stress attached to it. Graduation came and went along with more drunken memories along with Yoongi visiting the party with dark hair and lots of alcohol. It was now summer again and their dorms were empty of their belongings that were now stuffed uncomfortably in their respective childhood homes until they could find a place to put it.

Jimin was twirling across the room and began laughing as he felt his cousins small hand wrap around his wrist to pull him back. His laughter caused small giggles to bubble up from the smaller ones throat and her cheeks burned with happiness.

"Jiminie you have to finish." She eventually whined when her meaningless laughter died down and Jimin had stopped spinning aimlessly. He sighed defeated and dragged his pink sock covered toes across the carpet with a pout making the little girl laugh again and follow behind him back to the desk where the artificial light of the laptop was still glowing brightly and the screen showed apartment listings in Seoul near his old university.

"Come here sweetie." He cooed and reached down to pull the child up into his lap and let her rest on his knee that was exposed from the hole in his skinny jeans. He wrapped his arms around her and smiled at her head rested against his chest. His fingers scrolled through the endless amount of listings and he used his free hand to write down different addresses to come back to.

After an hour or two, in which Jimin didn't really know simply losing his track of time he finally found something that made his eyes light up with excitement. "Honey." He whispered excitedly and pouted sadly when his cousin didn't respond. He used both arms to carry her over to his old bed from high school and set her down underneath a small blanket to keep her from getting too hot but not freezing.

Once she was snuggled into the mattress comfortably Jimin returned to the computer and clicked on the preview to expand the listing. There were pictures of every inch of the apartment available for him to look at. It was a modern style apartment with light and dark brown colors along with white added in. It had a comfortable and homey feeling but it was still simplistic enough to cater to his partners preferences. The price was reasonable enough for the two of them considering Jimin had found a place to work at a dance studio and Jungkook worked along with Jeongin at the flower shop after his constant visiting and the owners offering him a job.

He reached behind the laptop and carefully lifted his cell phone off of the table and used his thumb to unlock the phone and scroll through his contacts until he found the one he was searching for. Once he clicked on the call button he pressed it against his face and wiggled in his seat to the dialing tone.

"I know you're dancing you dork." The deep voice chuckled into the phone causing Jimin's hips to stop moving and he laughed softly in response. "You know me so well."

"Well pretty why are you calling?" He asked and Jimin's heart stuttered in response to the nickname. In an awkward response to the nickname he let out a short giggle before getting to his point.

"I found an apartment I like." He announced and Jungkook let out an obviously surprised gasp before he insisted on his boyfriend sending him pictures using his phone. Jungkook analysed the pictures with comments every few seconds before agreeing that it was perfect. After their short lived call Jimin called the realtor and booked a time to go back to Seoul and look at the physical apartment and give his down payment.

A week passed and Jimin was walking towards the apartment building where his agent was waiting in front of the entrance for him to arrive. Once they greeted one another the slim woman led him into the building and up the elevator to reach apartment A18.

It only took Jimin a half hour to look around the medium sized apartment to decide he loved it and wanted to put down a payment as soon as possible. His agent allowed him to do it the day of and he internally cheered at how cooperative she was.

Signing the papers only lasted about an hour before the bubble gum boy was left alone in the empty space. He dragged the tips of his fingers along an empty wall and let a smile slowly grow onto his lips. He walked around each space until he reached the kitchen and his imagination ran away from him on its own and created an entire scene in the empty area.

Meat crackled loudly on the pan that was slicked over in butter to prevent the food from sticking to its surface. A metal spatula scrapped against the nonstick surface of the pan and the chef in the kitchen visibly cringed at the noise but powered through it.

"You don't have to cook every morning baby." Jungkook's raspy morning voice tumbled through the quiet of the kitchen as he walked inside and his sneakers clomped against the wood floor. "You have to eat." Jimin countered and scraped the meat slices onto the plate that already had a variety of other things on it.

"Eat or i'll kill you." Jimin faked threatened as he placed the plate down on the counter and kissed his boyfriends cheek. He then grabbed his dance bag and rushed out to avoid being late.

Jimin sighed contently at the image before turning around on his toes and walking to grab the keys off the shelf that was already attached to the wall.

"Welcome home." Jimin mused as he stared at the empty space in front of the door where he wanted to put a welcome home mat once they began moving in.

-

Domestic Jikook is my kink
This book is gonna be a lot longer than I thought. Is that okay?

- Rose