o.0

"The best kind of game is always a love game."

XOXO

Message: i(?)u

Attachment: LBS_81023104/crtse/49910526<3.exe

-->Download<--

The woman eyed at her monitor with furrowed brows. She was looking through her messages in a bid to distract herself from (or rather, procrastinate on) a stale commission request she had to finish off to pay for her month's rent. 

"What is this," she murmured as she scanned through the file that was sent to her from an anonymous messenger account. After looking through its contents, she managed to figure out what it was.

"A game?" She scanned the file through multiple D_TA and virus checkers and determined that it was a prototype of an unreleased game from a newly established game developer, Letalis. She tried looking online for more information about the game and the developer but all she could find were links that were completely unrelated to either of her searches. 

Sighing, she decided to use an old processor of hers (there was no way she was going to use her working devices for a sketchy-ass game) and downloaded the link. When it was done loading, ultraviolet neon font erupted on her screen with the words: Lovers Boarding School.

The woman couldn't help but roll her eyes. She wasn't unfamiliar with games like this; in fact, when she was younger and much more inexperienced she devoured those games like an insatiable beast addicted on sex, hot, blindingly accepting men, and swoon-worthy romantic plot lines that had more holes in it than her grandmother's nose. 

--> begin

She clicked on the screen and was given a summary of the game and what was to be expected. There were however no visuals or introductory videos of the potential suitors that would be in the game. 

"Strange," she said. The main appeal of dating sims were the characters' designs which was why the characters were always put at the forefront in promotional marketing schemes. It wasn't the case for this game. The woman started to worry that the character designs were less than attractive since there was a lack of eye candy in the initial frames of the game. 

"This game really needs some more work," she grumbled as she reached for her Immersive Mirror Gaming (IMG) Virtual Reality headset. Once she inputted her name, chose her avatar's features, and placed her headset over her eyes, she was met with a black screen with the same ultraviolet font that appeared in the beginning of the game. 

--> play with me

The woman looked around her screen to see if there was a CANCEL option around. There appeared to be none. 

"Looks like I have no choice," she said, a little suspicious but an ounce more excited. 

She clicked on the glowing words and entered the game.