_barriers

I can't believe I'm on the 10th chapter, holy crap! Even though I've been bulldozing through this story I'm glad that I've reached this far with an idea I came up with on the fly.

As always, thank you to all you wonderful people who have been reading up to this point and have been showing me love through votes, comments, and reads. I promise not to disappoint >:)

The Immersive Mirror Gaming (IMG) Virtual Reality headset was a second tier, fifth generation virtual reality apparatus that allowed users near-complete sensuous immersion into various VR mediums, the most popular amongst them being multi-simulation VR games. Since the conception of the third generation IMG VR headset, users have been able to experience tactile sensations--sensations of touch--directly through neurological channels in the brain that respond to touch through magnetic mirroring technology embedded in the headset.

As a precaution, virtual stimuli are mitigated to prevent severe or extreme forms of tactile sensations from harming the user in any way. Because of this, virtual sensations tended to feel dull or non-existent most of the time. Or at least they were supposed to.

Because when Violet felt Gin's impossibly soft lips crash onto hers, she was not ready to feel the undeniable pressure of lips pressing onto hers, the currents of pleasure pulsing through her body, nor the fierce thumping of her cardiovascular system going into overdrive. 

A tongue swept over Violet's mouth and the undiluted sensation of it almost made her collapse into a heaping mess of stimulated neurons.

Gin released his lips from Violet's and looked at Violet with a smirk. His eyes scanned along her face and body, his expression clearly showing how satisfied he was with the work he's done on her.

"I'm feeling really good about this agreement we have here," he whispered, his voice feeling like a viscous liquid poured over naked skin.

Violet continued to breathe like she had run a full marathon, her eyes glazed and her legs as wobbly as a newborn calf's.

That felt so real, Violet thought to herself, but what really occupied her head was how good it felt.

"Sorry," Gin said with a smile that was anything but apologetic. "I thought someone like you sealed their deals this way."

Violet hid her eyes with her fringe and clenched her hands into fists. Two can play it at this game.

Her hands reached around Gin's head like a viper and she rammed her lips onto Gin's. Gin froze at the suddenness of it but he quickly followed her pace and pushed her back onto the wall, this time crushing his rock hard body onto Violet's.

The delicious feeling of his body on hers made her gasp, allowing Gin's tongue to enter her mouth and cause mayhem to her brain once more. Violet's hands slithered between what little space there was between their bodies, her fingers attempting to pry open the buttons of his blazer.

Gin quickly got the memo and proceeded to rid himself of his blazer hastily. With their lips still together, Gin and Violet shuffled backwards towards the couch.

Then, with a violent shove, Violet pushed Gin onto the couch hard. The force of it knocked the wind out of Gin and he looked up at Violet with wide eyes.

"I have to go to class," Violet said, her breathing controlled as she wiped her smirking mouth with the back of her hand. "I can't miss English."

Gin's sharp eyes studied her for a second before a smile as mysterious as the Cheshire Cat's spread along his swollen lips.

"I hope that the next time you push me down like this, it'll be on a bed instead of this couch."

"What so bad about the couch?" Violet said as she sauntered towards the door. Gin's trademark grin made a comeback at the remark.