_smut

Part (2/2) of my double "birthday" update! I've decided to throw caution to the wind and make this chapter public for a few days because I've worked too damn hard on it to not share it to the world.

I hope y'all will like it (I worked so hard on it :'()

Enjoy >;))))))

WARNING: NSFW. Explicit content. Yeah.

Edit: I've decided NOT to make this chapter private. Enjoy all the sexy times ;)

Violet waited. And waited. And waited for that excruciatingly delayed shift in scene that would sweep her away to another place, time, world that wasn't as painfully awkward as the one she was currently mired in.

On the bed and on both sides of its wide mattress laid Gin and Violet. Violet, still curled in her black silk cocoon, was unable to relax or rest--and not for the obvious "reasons". Having a quiet moment to herself was a breeding ground for restless thoughts and conspiracy theories; was James finding solace in other women because there was something about Giselle that Violet was not yet aware of? What was that drug she took? Why hasn't this scene shifted to a different one yet? Did she have to complete the other IOs option? Wasn't that too early? Too soon?

Violet exhaled and unconsciously turned over to Gin's side of the bed. A spike of adrenaline descended into a flat line when she was met with Gin's back rather than his expecting, crooked grin. Thin black outlines of what appeared to be feathers and clouds on his smooth, taut skin caught Violet's attention and she traced the fine lines of black on his back with her eyes. Most of his tattoos--or perhaps a large singular one--concentrated on one of his shoulders and spilled onto his back like swirls of smoke made of ink. Violet was mesmerized by the incredible detail put into the tattoo, her imagination going wild from the skewered sliver she could see under the harsh ultraviolet light.

Violet's eyes ran down the robust musculature of his back until they reached his fine as fuck posterior. She was embarrassed from all her gawking, but was slightly turned on by it as well.

You got to appreciate art for what it is.

As she gazed at the sinewed, tattooed masterpiece before her, something shiny and black that peeked out from the back pocket of Gin's pants caught her eye. She carefully extracted the thing with the tips of her fingers and held it cautiously between her hands.

It was his phone.

She stared at her reflection on its pristine black surface, her cautiousness and her curiosity pulling her mind back and forth in a heated battle for dominance.

Biting her lip, Violet turned away from Gin and pressed on the power button. Since he did offer her a glimpse into his phone once and since he did tell her the phone's password freely that same night, she concluded that it wouldn't be that bad to take a tiny peek into his phone.

She just saw her "step-brother" cheating on his girlfriend with a random NPC. She took a pill (not in Ibiza, thank God) and could feel sensations that were beyond the scope of what she thought virtual games were capable of. What other surprises could there be?

Violet punched in the phone's password and was greeted by James' blue eyes popping out from their sockets. She buried her face into a pillow. Gin really was serious when he said he would set James' dumbfounded expression as his wallpaper.

Her amused smile withered into a nervous one as her finger finally tapped open his photo gallery. After swiping through a few pictures, old and recent, her body became less tense and she found herself getting bored. There wasn't much to see in terms of shock value or potential blackmail material. Most of the pictures he had taken seemed to be receipts--of the financial kind--and panoramas of gorgeous landscapes of faraway places. Very few of his photos were of actual "people".