_choke

OMG I just realized the song accompaniment to this chapter is called "Ship to Wreck" (ノ≧∀≦)ノ Not that it means anything to this chapter in particular

OMG I just realized the song accompaniment to this chapter is called "Ship to Wreck" (ノ≧∀≦) Not that it means anything to this chapter in particular...

WARNING: ⊙▂⊙ + needs some heavy duty editing. My writing before editing is HORRIFIC.

Also, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS AT HOME I DON'T WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DANGEROUS KINKS PLS (Д゚○)

Enjoy...I guess?

A picture of a girl--that was not her--and what was undoubtedly Mr. Reinhart kissing in a deserted classroom paced through Violet's mind repeatedly.

The girl had her arms around Mr. Reinhart's neck. Mr. Reinhart had his hands around her arms.

Mr. Reinhart was kissing the girl. The girl was kissing Mr. Reinhart.

Mr. Reinhart was kissed by someone who was not her and he was kissing someone who was again, not her.

Violet didn't know how to feel or what to feel.

She felt nails clawing at her chest when the NPC on the sidewalk showed Violet the circulating picture on her phone. Could the girl possibly be another player in this game? Could there be another girl, more bolder, more attractive, more better than her who can easily entrap someone as elusive and all-knowing as her favourite character in the game?

Could this girl with hair lighter than hers win over the other CPs like she had her dear Mr. Reinhart?

And then another worrying thought bore its ugly face at Violet: was the game becoming public?

"Violet are you going to order anything?"

Jolting awake from her train of thought, Violet looked up from the ketchup stained menu splayed in front of her to Jack.

"Oh, c'mon," Jack said, folding his menu and placing it to the side. "That creepy teacher of yours finally revealed himself to be what everyone suspected him of being. Old news."

"But I don't think--"

"Not everyone is who they say they are. He might've been this smart, 'cool' guy to everyone, but in the end he was just some creepy pedo. You should forget about him. Now, are you gonna order anything?"

Strangely enough, Jack took the news quite calmly. While Violet and the other NPCs were in astonished outrage over the scandal, Jack stood to the side looking as bored as he could around a group of hysterical school girls gossiping at what had to be the most cataclysmic event in the history of cataclysmic events.

Violet closed her menu and pushed it away from her. "I don't feel like eating anything."

"You sure? You looked famished after all that shopping." Jack reached over the table to stroke her cheek with the back of his fingers. "C'mon. I don't want you to be in a bad mood while I'm here."