_stars

This story has 3000 reads already?! Ohmygerd thank you!!!(* >ω<) And to everyone that has voted and commented on this story so far, YOU DA BEST! I wish I could track you all down, stalk you, and give you all of my lovin' but that would be a bit much, haha ('')

If you're all wondering why I respond and post things at weird times, it's because I'm living in a country in southeast Asia at the moment and I literally post a chapter right before I go to bed or work! Time differences man (x_x)

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and see you on the other side!

P.S. The song above ^ is perfect to listen to when you're driving along a deserted road at night with your bae. Would recommend if you want to get laid that same night as well lol

If it looked like a bad boy, but had all the makings of an evil genius capable of initiating a Third World War, was Gin Dolor still just a bad boy? For Violet, the more exposed she was to Gin in the game, the more his archetypal formula began to obscure and diverge past the lines of what she thought her knight in black leather was supposed to be.

For starters, Gin didn't skip school. The times he showed up to class (which happen to be whenever Violet was present) always had the teachers and students baffled--not because they didn't expect him to appear, but because they thought he shouldn't have. 

It wasn't until she heard it from a teacher that Gin was exempted from taking classes because he had outstanding grades without needing to be physically present for a lecture. At all. If Violet hadn't known Gin all that well, she would've chalked it up to nepotism and under-the-table money to explain Gin's easy cruise through academia; but the way he talked and how his every move was calculated to the teeth unquestionably disputed his status as a highly dangerous, highly intelligent individual. The letters of his name were even in the word "genius".

Even now, as they were driving up a hill in a shiny, black Audi that Gin was "borrowing" for the night, he wasn't going at a ridiculous speed that could've launched them six feet into the air like in Grand Theft Auto: Boarding School. It wasn't his style.

Gliding effortlessly and smoothly through the the spiraled road that lead up to a cliff overlooking the town near the academy, Gin drove them to the peak with one hand guiding the steering wheel and the other tangled in Violet's smaller one. During the ride, whenever Violet peered down at their entangled hands, Violet would glance at the dark smudges that caked around Gin's fingertips and nails.

Parking the car by a tree, Gin opened the Audi's door for Violet and directed her towards the barricaded railing installed around the edges of the cliff. Violet remarked how awesomely luxurious the Audi was when she looked back at it; a reminder that a requirement for most romance interests in games like this was to be filthy goddamn rich. Even before they drove up to the cliff, Gin had offered to take her to a fancy, Michelin-star restaurant when they were cruising through town. But since Violet can't taste or smell things in the game she found it pointless. Why should she pretend to eat for an hour when she can go sight seeing instead?

And indeed, what a sight it was. Violet's nerves that stemmed from her slight distrust in Gin (it was the perfect place and opportunity to oust her without notice), dissipated into the air once her eyes took in the sight of the town, its lights glimmering as if they were embers from a hail of fallen stars. When she looked up at the sky, pinholes of light dotted the fabric of night in mesmerizing pools of white, silver, and moon dust. Even the moon that shone over them like a glaring spotlight wasn't dimmed by the glowing gold that carpeted the town below.