_traps

Sike! Happy 4/20 guys! I wanted to update this story on this particular day because the chapter sort of relates to it (don't judge me). I hope you enjoy this chapter and have a Happy 4/20 <3 BLAZE IT 🔥🔥🔥

Bitches, Violet thought to herself as she found herself cornered in the hallway by three angry females who wore the same snobbish expression like a uniform. I can't believe I forgot about the bitches.

"If you know what's good for you, you'd stay away from Jack you bitch," hissed the girl Violet presumed was the leader of the trio.  She stood in the middle of the vengeful pack and was the prettier one of the three with long, wavy blonde curls that fell over a buxom chest that looked 'ready to burst out from the thin blouse that barely contained them. Her skirt was nearly an inch away from non-existent and her tall stiletto heels gave the girl a mere inch over Violet. Other than those features, she was utterly forgettable. Violet couldn't even remember her name.

"Tiffany, I heard the slut also tried to flirt with Mr. Reinhart too," said the girl on the queen bee's right. Tiffany's right hand looked like a lackluster copy of her, with buggy eyes that overwhelmed the tiny features of her gaunt face.

"And like, she looked at Gin in the cafeteria. For a whole minute!" said the girl on Tiffany's left. Her face was similar to Tiffany's but her hair was cropped short and, if the conventions of her character were to be as followed, this meant that this clone was Tiffany's second-in-command. Or the dumb one. Violet couldn't be paid to care.

With tired eyes, the "victim" looked at her harassers with a cocktail of pity and exasperation. Among all the tropes that Violet detested the most, the mean girl trope held the golden spot at number one.

In RL, Violet had all the makings of a mean girl: a somewhat busty chest, a less than conservative taste in fashion, and and a cake facing ritual that ate up as much time as it took for her to eat her breakfast and dinner. So it disappointed Violet to see that the tired template for female antagonism thrived in this game as it did in the hundreds of other games, movies, and books she'd come across over her life. Violet closed her eyes and shook her head.

"Are you listening to me?" shrieked Tiffany, dragging Violet away from her thoughts and into her less-than-desirable predicament.

"Yes?" she said blandly. "What is it?"

"I said none of the Cardinal Points are interested in a pathetic loser like you, so stop being a delusional bitch and know your place, Leigh."

Original. "You do forget that one of them is technically my step-brother?"

"Like that matters. He has Giselle," said Tiffany with a swish of her golden hair. Her other two talking accessories mirrored her crossed arms, throwing compliments her way like rose petals.

Let's just end this already. Violet stepped away from the lockers and sauntered towards Tiffany until she was inches away from Tiffany's pointed nose.

"You know," Violet said as she twirled a strand of her hair, "since I am childhood friends with Jack, I know a lot of interesting things about him. Especially what makes him tick. "

Tiffany's mossy eyes narrowed but Violet knew she had captured her attention. Even her followers quieted to listen to what Violet had to say. Or offer.

"Like," Violet said with a ditzy accent, "he always had this obsession with a certain type of girl. Like, an almost crazed obsession. You can even call it a fetish."

The two girls by Tiffany's flanks collectively gasped and Tiffany stared at Violet with wide olive eyes.

"What do you mean by that?" the blonde said slowly, but it failed to hide the curiosity that ebbed on the surface of her voice.