_preview

"What is love but a shared delusion between two lost souls

"What is love but a shared delusion between two lost souls."

_description : [ 2019. 08. 13 ]

_start : [ 2019. 09. 13 ] //Friday 13th 😈

.

.

.

.

☑️ play again
|
|
|
|

XOX_

NAME : Violet Leigh

LIVES : 2

RESET : 1

LEVEL : @_0

XOXO

When she opened her eyes, she found that she was in the back of an old car. She glanced outside and found that it was raining, the raindrops obscuring the evergreen forest that walled the car from both sides.

"I'm ba--"

"We'll be at the academy shortly Ms. Leigh," said the driver as the pavement soon gave way to a familiar gravel road.

-Violet- swiveled her head between the driver and the scenery outside. "C-Can you drive a bit faster?"

"Of course Ms. Leigh."

Shaking like a frail leaf clinging onto the last vestiges of its branch, Violet looked down at her black and purple school uniform complete with a familiar black blazer, knee-highs, a crimped skirt, and a purple and black neck bow. "I'm back," she said, he throat knotting.

"We're here!"

Violet swiftly tilted her head to see more of the "academy" from where she sat.

Everything's normal again, thought Violet, her heart ringing with quickening palpitations. The Gothic style building, the slender stained glass windows, the carousel-sized fountain planted in the middle of the a massive, quartered field--never had Violet been so overjoyed to see the grim, haunting splendor of Amantes Mortem Academy.

"Welcome to Amantes Mortem Academy!"

Violet couldn't contain her excitement to herself and hugged the elderly driver from behind his seat.

"M-Ms. Leigh?" said the driver, surprised.

"Thank you sir!" Violet chirped, her eyes moistening at the corners. "Thank you!"