L

"Jimin please just leave me!" Yoongi Yelled hugging himself "no!!" Jimin also yelled trying to get closer to the older " JIMIN I DONT WANT TO KILL YOU!!!!" Yoongi Yelled angrily as his eyes turned to a full red color "I WANT TO HELP YOU!!!" Jimin Yelled back "JIMIN DONT YOU UNDERSTAND...YOU CANT HELP ME!"

Before all this happened)

Yoongi:
I woke up with jungkook yelling at me to get up "hyung please get up their coming!" He yelled shaking me " I'm up.." I said in a low raspy voice rubbing my puffy eyes. Someone else walked in and I tried to rub my eyes more to gain back my vision. It was jimin, he walked toward me and helped me up "morning hyung let's go everyone is in positions" he said sweetly. I sighed irritatedly I was woken up to get in position..why couldn't they just wake me up when the carnivores came at least they would have woken me up fully.

No POV
The wind swished around harshly making the trees lean. It was all quiet not even a bird was heard or a bug. All the werewolves stood in a line row by row vampires stood in between every wolf. Yoongi and jimin were in the front of the first row while jungkook and taehyung were in the back. Hoseok was in the middle somewhere worried for yeri who was in another group. The guy wolves and vampires were one whole group with 203 people while the girls group held only 83 who were willing to fight. If your wondering how many carnivores their are nobody really knows because they spread around the world by now. They multiply really fast,an average female carnivores develops 16 pups at a time. This is because the doctor made them like this,he intended to make the females have more then average female wolves. The carnivores were the ones who were the longest experiments they were experimented on since birth, the poison that they were being fed over and over turned them into mindless monsters who only liked to kill things. The doctor knew yoongi could handle this poison well so he gave him an even stronger one which would turn him into something worse. This is what is hurting yoongi in the inside..yoongi lost his legs not because he was weak but because the poison was just getting started sure they were going to heal in time..the doctor who fixed his legs just made it faster and worse now the poison was consuming yoongi more and more intill he snaped and then yoongi will be gone forever.

Jungkook:
I was really nervous..I was sweating a lot taehyung must have noticed because he wiped my head with his sleeve. "Calm down muscle bunny" he said chuckling "how can I calm down hyung" I asked impatiently as he played with my ear "everything will be fine" he said assuring me. But I had a bad feeling and it's name was min yoongi...I was glancing at him and he looked ...pale..I mean I know he's pale but I mean he looks drained his hair looked more gray almost ..white not a lot but slightly. Jimin was also glancing at yoongi with a worried look, I studied yoongi closely his veins were popping out his arms and neck and I could see his facial expression was blank and he was looking down as if he was hiding something. I know yoongi better then anybody so I knew he was definitely hiding something.

No POV
The ground suddenly shook and everyone got ready and they looked serious. Then everything was quiet .."was that i-" before the person could finish his sentence their were carnivores running up a hill and down toward them. They looked hungry were drooling looking scary. Namjoon stood informant of his pack with jin beside him "...LETS DEFEND OUR PACK!!!!!!!" He yelled running makeing everyone else run toward the carnivores also.

Yoongi:
My breath hitched as I saw all of the monsters running . Jimin grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug "dont die on me" and with that he also ran leaving me. I finally made up my mind to run toward them to. Everyone was fighting a carnivore some getting killed and some breaking its neck easily. Their were two running toward me and I grabbed them both and knocked their heads together breaking their skulls. They fell lifeless on the ground slowly while four others came running toward me.