three

April was awoken by her brother Caleb pounding on her door. She let out a puff of annoyance. She had two classes today and her first one starts at 8am. It was a struggle for her because 8am was early for her.

"April, get your lazy ass out of bed!" Caleb yelled from the other side of the door. "I'm up so leave me the fuck alone!" April screamed back from her bed. Caleb chuckled and walked away.

April got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. She took a shower and changed into her black leggings and maple leafs sweatshirt.

She grabbed her stuff for class and went to the kitchen. Caleb and William were already eating breakfast at the table. "Good morning April" Willy greeted her. She said a quick "Good morning" and grabbed an apple.

She slipped her shoes on and said goodbye to the boys. It took her around ten minutes to walk to university. It's her second year of college but first year at this university. She had been in school for about two months and many test were coming up at the end of the month. In her classes she is starting to prepare for the test.

April ended up transferring to the University of Toronto. She told Caleb about it and he was so happy. He already lived in Toronto because he plays for the Toronto Maple Leafs. It's his second year with the team.

Caleb moved in with William Nylander when he became a part of the team. The boys had a three bedroom apartment so Caleb told his sister that she could move in with them. She was glad because she could be closer with him.

She had met the team about a month ago when she went to a game. She went into the locker room after the game and Caleb introduced her to everyone.

April thought that the boys were great. She thought they were nice and funny. Caleb told her that everyone on the team are like brothers to him. She was glad that Caleb was surrounded by the boy since Landon was all the way back in Chicago.