twenty seven

When the car was parked they headed up to the apartment. They reached the apartment door and saw it was open a bit indicating the guys were all there. "You ready?" Will asked. April was silent for a moment but then spoke up, "Yeah. Let's do this"

She pushed open the door and took a few steps. Standing in front of her were all the guys. She hesitated before looking at Mitch. Her heart broke as she took in his distraught state. His eyes filled with unshed tears and his breathing picked up. No one had uttered a word as she walked up to Mitch. She grabbed his hand and led them to his room.

She walked him over to the bed and he took a seat. He stared up at her with his eyes still blurry from tears. "I'm sorry for running. I'm sorry for making you worry. I'm sorry" She rushed out when she met his stare.

"I'm the one who needs to apologize. I should never ever have accused you of cheating. I know you're not like that. I know. I panicked. I thought that I wasn't good enough for you and that maybe I had lost you to some other guys. I was terrified. I was terrified because I thought I was losing the girl I love. I love you April. I'm in love with you." He confessed. April moved to him and straddled him on the bed. Her arms were wrapped around his neck.

"And the thought of losing you was absolutely terrifying. And then you were gone all night and I didn't know what to do. I-" He was cut off by April's lips colliding with his. His hands went around her waist and her hands were tangled through his hair, occasionally pulling, and their lips connected in a passionate and meaningful kiss.

Reluctantly they pulled away after a few minutes. She rested her forehead against his. "I'm in love with you too Mitch. I think I have been for a while but I was too afraid to say it" She confessed. Mitch smiled softly pulling her body down with him and he laid back on the bed. "This is all I've ever wanted. I've always wanted someone to love, someone to hold and cherish. Now I have you. And it's all I've ever wanted. And it's all I'll ever need. Just as long as I have you." Mitch poured his heart out to her. April let out a light laugh and blinked away the tears that welled up in her eyes.

"You are everything I'll ever need in life" She smiled softly and leaned down to connect their lips once again.  

That's the end! Thank you all so much for taking the time to read this story. At the start I wasn't very sure where I wanted to take this book but after getting halfway through I knew that this is exactly how I wanted this book to go and this is exactly how I wanted it to end. 

Let me know in the comments if you guys would like a epilogue for this. I'd be happy to write it. Again thank you all so much for reading!