K1 "Problem/ Meeting"

JENNIE'S POV

**knock**knock**

"Jennie wake up!! Open the door now!!" I heard my manager shouted while knocking the door continuously

'Aish, there she goes again' I said rolling my eyes while I get my pillow and cover my ears.

"Jennie! Your going to open this door now or you want me to----------------" I cut her off before she can say that thing again.

"Okay okay!! Fine I'll open it now!!" I shouted then got up in my bed, 'fvck this headache it's not helping at all.

I open the door and saw her angry stare.

"Aish, what? If your going to scold me will you please do that later" I said then get on my bed again covering myself with my blanket

"Well I assume that you are aware that you did something stupid last night, didn't you?" She said, she's trying to be calm.

"Uhmm, well yeah but I don't remember what it is." I said innocently, sh!t this fvcking headache is killing me.

"Here drink this" she said giving me a medicine and a water "and fix yourself we're going somewhere" She said with her plain monotone voice, she's pissed.

'But' I complain in my mind but I think she heard it "And no buts because we are going whether you like it or not, If I have to drag you outside then I'll------" she said looking at me seriously but I cut her off

"Okay stop, I'll go with you, you don't have to drag me. I have a feet, I can walk" I said as a matter of fact. Then I got up and went to the bathroom.

*

*

*

*

"So, where are we going?" I asked Lee Sang-eun, my manager who wake me up a while ago.

"8th floor, at the President office" she said still with her poker face and monotone voice. I admit, I suddenly became nervous hearing what she said but I just laugh it.

"Oh? Why? Am I really in my worst last night? What did I do? Are they going to suspend me now?" I said acting like it was nothing

"Jennie, do you really think that this is all just a joke. You know what, I don't understand, you worked hard to reach your goal and be where you are right now, but what are you doing, you are slowly ruining everything." She said seriously looking at me. "Jen I'm just concern about you" she said calmly

I sigh "Okay, I'm sorry" while looking down. Lee Sang-eun is like an older sister to me, she treat me like her own sibling that's why I understand why she's acting like that. "I admit, I'm nervous right now but I'm willing to accept whatever the consequence of my stupidity last night"

"If you just know what you did last night" I heard her whisper

"Why? Seriously, what did I do last night?" this curiousity is killing me, "is it really a big deal?"

"You'll know later" then she drag me out of the elevator then head to the President's office.

She knock and Mr. Lee Seung-hyun, the president shouted 'come in'.