K36 "Magic Word"

The same day........

LISA'S POV

"Ahemmmm" we both turn to look where the sound came from.

"Oh hi! Jennie right? Good morning, I am Bambam, Lisa's boy space friend, it was nice seeing you again" Bambam introduced and offer a handshake that Jennie accepted.

"Good morning. Yeah I'm Jennie, it's nice to see you too" why are they so formal? I'm trying not to laugh right now I find them cute talking like that.

"Good morning unnie" I greeted her.

She just nodded and sat next to me. Will she not greet me back?

I heard Bambam laugh so I looked at him and he's giving me a teasing look.

Tsk.

"You too look good together" he commented while looking at us. Okay I'm not mad at him now, I forgave him for annoying me. "Ahm Jennie noona, do you have something to do after the shoot, Lisa and I is going somewhere later I wonder if you want to come with us?" He asked he's really serious when he asked me to to invite her.

Jennie unnie looked at me. "Ahmmm actually Kai invited me a while ago, he wanted-------- me to go out with him" she said hesitant. "Ahmmm----- just a friendly date, you know hangout" she tried to explain. I am just looking at her.

Yeah I know, they we're friends.

Am I allowed to get jealous?

No, you shouldn't be Lisa.

I just nodded. "I guess it will only be the two of us" I said to Bam and shifted my gaze to somewhere.

This is the reason why I should always remind myself of the limit.

I shouldn't be feeling this way.

There is no us. She's free, I'm free, as simple as that.

"But I haven't said yes to Kai, and I guess I'll have to call him later" she stopped. I don't want her to continue what she's saying. But then "to say no" she said causing me to look at her showing me her captivating smile "I would like to hangout with you and your boy space friend" her smile is so addicting.

"That's cool noona!" Bam exclaimed "I see you have your priority" he said looking at Jennie with a playful smile.

"Work has always been a priority, right unnie?" I said looking at her.

She raised her eyebrows at me
"What are you trying to say?" She asked in a serious tone.

I shrugged. Then stood up facing her with a smile. "Our manager is already waving at us, so time for work."

"Lisa noona loves to make things complicated so please be patience to her" Bam whispered to Jennie, can you still call it a whisper even if I heard it?