K29 "Script"

LIESA'S POV

"Aish Lii (ley) I told you I am fine, I don't have to stay here. Come on I'm going home with you" I sigh.

"Unnie please, your body obviously says you're not fine. So please. Stay here and get a good rest"

"I can rest when I'm home, I don't have to stay here and have all this on me" she said trying to remove the things connected to her. So I hold her hand to stop her from doing it.

It's been weeks when I rashed Sorn unnie here in the hospital.

A massive headache attacks her again.

I was so worried when I got home and saw her crying in pain.

It's not the first time and I think it becomes worse. Just by looking at her makes me feel the pain she had.

"It's better if you stay here unnie and you need those so please stop removing them" I said in a pleasing tone.

"Then stay here with me. It's already Friday Lii and you told me that you don't have work tommorow right?"

Today is Friday, and it's already evening. Ms. Kim's friend invited me for a Friday night at a club which I refuses.

But Ms. Kim objected and forced me to join them since I am her slave. I questioned her but in the end she still wins so I have to go eventhough I didn't want to leave Sorn unnie here.

Irene and her friends didn't do much stupid things. Since I was guarded by Ms. Kim.

But whenever they had a chance they still do shīts that only child enjoys.

And yes, I haven't told Sorn unnie about everything. Me getting bullied, been fired in work and being a slave.

"Ah unnie, the manager fired me. So I was planning to find a new part time job tommorow" I said honestly and her reaction makes me regret saying it.

She sighed "Lii if you let me out of here you don't have to find work. I can provide for the both of us" and I totally don't agree with it.