K49 "Lied"

JENNIE'S POV

"Lisa wait please stop!" I pleaded with trembling voice.

I wish we just stayed in Thailand. I never imagine that Korea will welcome us like this.

Lisa has been nothing but cold towards me and to everyone since we arrived here, and now, by accident, I just made something to make it worst.

"Lisa!" My voice broke, I'm on the verge of crying. "Lisa please" I pleaded again.

Until she finally stop.

"I'm going home"

"No Lisa please, let's go back" I tried to come close to her but she stepped back so I stop moving towards her. "Hon let's talk about it."

"No, I don't want to hear a same lie again" she's not showing any emotion even her voice sounds so plain.

"Hon please" but then she started walking again. We are now at the exit.

This time I don't care if she'll get more mad.

I run close to her and hold her hand tightly.

"What are you doing?!" She silently shouted trying to remove her hand from my hold.

"Baby please we'll talk about this okay" I said calmly. "Please hon" then I drag her with me on my dorm.

Kai is waiting infront of the door looking worriedly at us "Lisa" he called out but Lisa just look at him plainly. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it again. He looked uneasy.

"Umm Kai---- I'll explain it to her. You can go now. Don't worry" I said with an unsure smile.

He look at me and Lisa still worried. He then nodded and muttered 'sorry' before he went his way taking small glances at Lisa who don't even dare to look at him. I muttered "it's okay" again and force a smile.

"Hon" I called out when we are already inside my unit.

"You lied Jennie."

"Baby------- I'm sorry. I never wanted this to happen but I d---------"

"Okay." She said cutting me off. "I knew this will go nowhere. I'm leaving." She's about to turn her back again but I stopped her.

"Don't you trust me Lisa?"

"I can't trust no one" she look at me with those dead eyes. "Specially an actress like you" those words struck me so hard that it took me a while to say something.

"Hon" I'm fighting so hard not to let my tears down. "I'm really sorry for not telling you but believe me, I----" she cut my words again.

"You pretended not to know anything Jennie. I've trusted you. You made me believe that everything was real. But bvllshit! You all made me look like a fool. I ignored everything I heard this past few weeks and now, you just prove me how wrong I am. How stupid I am to trust an actress like you! Like all of you!"

"Lisa. Hon calm down please. I'm sorry." I can't say anything but sorry.

She let out a bitter laugh. "I open up everything to you Jennie. What's the point of asking me when you already know everything?" She laugh sarcastically. "And I'm curious, does fvcking me is part of the plan? Did you filmed it too? Did you enjoyed playing with me huh?" I clenched my fist hearing her asked that.