K37 "Fine"

LISA'S POV

"Ummmmmm------hi?" he awkwardly greeted me. "How are you?" He asked.

"Fine and you?" I mentally laugh at my answer. I remembered Jisoo unnie when I said that two words 'and you'. Aish Lisa why are you thinking nonsense now?

I heard him chuckle. "I missed you" he said and I was taken aback when he hugged me.

I stood here frozen, I didn't dare to move. Should I hug him back? Yah what's going on with you Lisa?

I just let him hug me.

"You don't believe me don't you?" He asked after letting go of his hug.

I just shrugged. "Says the one who disappeared like a bubble" his face softened when he heard what I said.

He heave a sigh. "I understand, and I know saying sorry isn't enough, I'll probably accept it if you'll slap me now." he said looking directly at my eyes. "I'll make it up to you Lis, I'll make you feel how sorry I am for doing that to you" he added holding my shoulder gently.

I shook my head no. "No you don't have to. It's fine, I'm fine, we are fine, everything is fine so don't bother yourself because it---------"

"It's fine, I'm fine, everything is fine, you used to say that Lice even though it's not. So no, I am really sorry for what I did, now let me make it up to you" he said sincerely, gently rubbing my shoulder with her thumb.

"Yeah right dude" Bambam suddenly came out of nowhere "mind taking your hand out of my bestfriend" he said then harshly remove Kookie's hands out of my shoulder.

Kookie? I miss calling him that.

Jennie unnie is beside him with her usual poker face, while Rosé and Jisoo unnie is there on the back surprise is written on their faces, probably shock of how Bambam acted.

"Hey is everything okay here?" Yoon-gi oppa approached us.

"Ne hyung. Everything is FINE" Kookie answered and he's looking at me while saying that, he even emphasized the word FINE.

"I see, but ----amm--I'm sorry. Are you guys ready, can we continue the shoot?" Oppa asked.

Oh right!

We barely even had the shoot.

There are a lot more going on behind the scene than the series we are making.

Both of us agreed and excused ourselves to Bam and the unnis.

And then we continue shooting the rest of the scene planned today.

Kookie's role will be the brother of Somi, the next CEO of their Company, where my sister (Liesa's sister) Sorn work and that's all, as far as I know.

And now the crew started to back up.

"Hey Lisa, are you going home already?" Kookie asked me.

"Ah no, why'd you ask?" Yeah we're totally FINE now. I told you, I'm ready to face him.

"Well I was planning to ask you out, but I guess you already have plan for today. So yeah maybe next time" he said.