K5 "Hope"

LISA'S POV

"Lice, Lice wake up" I heard a man's voice, and I kow who exactly this is, no other than my manager, Yoongi oppa.

"Uhmm" I groaned and hug my pillow tighter.

"Come on Lice get up" he said and take off my comforter.

"Aish oppa I don't have sched today" I said with my low voice still my eyes is close.

Fvck I'm starting to feel headache now.

"I know, but time to wake up Lice, come on fix yourself, I'll wait for you downstairs okay, I'll prepare a medicine." He said softly and I heard the door being closed.

Aish, I try to sleep again but I can't, because of this headache. So I decided to just get up and go downstairs not minding to fix myself.

I am only wearing oversized shirt and ofcourse my undergarments. Yoongi oppa used to see me like this, he is like my real brother so there is no malice. I am already with him ever since I am 5 years old, she take good care of me and treat me like her own sibling, that's why I am very thankful to him. He become my guardian right when the only family I have, abandoned me.

I went downstairs still with my eyes closed. Don't worry I am already used to go downstairs even with my eyes closed. I mastered it after several times of falling.

I went to the living room and sit on the couch not minding about my surrounding.
I rested my head and put my arm on my forehead as if it can stop the throbbing headache I'm feeling.

I heard my manager's voice again who I assume is infront of me now based on where the voice is coming.

"I told you to fix yourself before going down" he said "and this is the medicine drink it now to reduce the headache" he added.

"Thanks, and why do I have to fix myself oppa, it's not like this is the first time that this happened, and I'm sure you got used to see me like this. I'm too lazy to fix myself." I said still with sleepy tone.

"Well yeah I'm already used to see you like that, but what about our visitors here, I'm sure this is their first time to see the great Lalisa Manoban like this" he said, visitors? Tss what is he saying.

"Visitors?" I asked still with the same tone

"Tss try to open your eyes Lice so you will see what I mean" he said

So I slowly open my eyes. Left, right and then both. And there I saw two people, one smiling while the other is looking at me seriously.

"Oh you have visitors oppa, but how come you invite them here in my house and not in your house" I said still not in my right mind.

Yoongi oppa is just looking at me blankly.
Huh? Then I look at the two visitors again.
Oh it's Sang-eun unnie and... Jennie. Oh so they are the--------- shıt what the fvck.
I immediately run to my room, I almost trip but luckily I composed my balance.

I look at the mirror and fvck I look like a mess.

*

*