K19 "Cold"

THIRD PERSON's POV

Irene and her friends was called to the guidance office.

Without knocking they entered with a confident smile plastered on their faces.

"A pleasant day to you Ms. Counselor. Why did you want to meet us? Do you miss your dearest niece already?" Irene asked with a smirk.

The counselor closed her fist trying to calm herself.

"Ms. Bae and company, I don't know how many times do I have to please all of you to stop doing your kiddie acts" she said firmly.

"And I told you too aunt that you should stop pleasing us. If you don't really have too" Irene not taking her smirk off her face.

The counselor sigh. "This is my job, so I have to do what should be done!" She said slightly loosing her temper.

"Yeah yeah, here we go again"
Irene sing sang. And she look at her allies and the four nodded understanding what she meant.

The four stood from their seat and faced the door ready to leave.

"Wait a second kiddos we are not yet done here" the counselor said also standing from her seat to stop the four.

"Gosh will you calm down auntie. And I guess we won't be needing them while we talk" Irene while looking at her aunt sharply. Just like warning her. And her aunt can't do anything she just get back to her chair.

When Irene's friend left. The counselor heave a sigh again. Then started to speak with her calm pleasing voice.

"Irene please. I'm begging you. This is my job, and I can't just let you do those things to other students just because you wanted to. What would other think about me?"

Irene chuckled.
"Why do you keep on begging even if you know that I won't do what you told me to. If you are worried about your job. Then better not interfere with my business. You won't loose it, I assure you." She smirk

The counselor shook her head.
"If you get too far. I won't hesitate to do what is right. I hold all your records Ms. Bae I'm warning you. I'm not the only one who know your acts you know that, so be careful, your family isn't the powerful person in this university or even in whole Kreptoon" Irene chuckled because of what she heard.

"Are you threatening me or something? Have you forgotten who brought you here?"

"I know but----------" the counselor didn't able to finish what she is about to say when Irene stump her arm on the desk loudly.

Disrespect.

"Instead of interfering to my business, why don't you busy yourself paying your debt to my father?" She said looking sharply at the woman infront of her. "I won't stop unless that woman know where she belong, and you too auntie, if you still want or needed your job then know when to keep your mouth shut" she added smirking. Then left.

The counselor heave a sigh. She felt so sorry that she can't do anything as a guidance counselor.
Well she can do something but she chose not to because she have her own reason.