K47 🔞 "First"

JENNIE'S POV

Tommorow will be our last day here in Thailand. We'll be finishing the shoot today so tomorrow will be our free day and we'll have time have to roam around before going back home. Though just the scenes location satisfied our stay here already.

Jungkook and Somi also shooted some throwback with Lisa and Sorn.

While Jinny being Liesa's friend and my dad's friend on the series, we'll be included in our vacation, so we shooted how we spent our vacation here with the gang.

And right now Bam and Lisa--- no not actually them, a child version of them is shooting a throwback scene. They have done shooting their real part just a while ago.

I won't go to every details we have done throughout our stay here because I'm not in the mood.

Here I am glaring at Lisa eventhough she can't see it. I am controlling my little jenli since yesterday, and Lisa is slowly making me lose my temper.

Just wait until I let the fire out Lisa.

"Hey, what's with your furrowed brow?" Kai asked then sat next to me.

"Go away Jong-in"

"You've been avoiding me since the day we arrived here Jen. It's not that I'm going to do something" yeah I've been avoiding him since Lisa told me she's jealous. But look at her right now playing along with her flirtmates, forgetting about her girlfriend. Tsk.

"I'm not avoiding you"

"Fine, but just a piece of advice, I love you Jen but I don't want to see you dying from jealousy, if you own something mark it so will people stop playing along with it."

I just look at him for a while. Then slowly my little jenli kicked in and smirk. "Thanks" I said, Kai just winked at me and went his way to somewhere.

I'm not really sure of this. But you're mine anyway Lisa and I'll make you realize that.

I look at her direction again and saw her walking towards me. She smiling but I kept my cold face.

"You done flirting?" I casually asked as soon as she came infront of me.

"Ha? Hon I didn't" she said then hug me.

"Okay" I simply said then remove her hug.

Doom

Doom

Doom

Doo

Roo

Room

Lisa haven't left my side until now.

It making me smile mentally but I don't want to make her feel like she's not free, but she's not really free anyway.

"Lisa you're close to being a dog, you monkey, you've been following Jen the whole day" Jisoo unnie stated Rose laughed in agreement.