K32 "Capture"

JENNIE'S POV

I woke up when I felt the sun hit my face.

I look around the fours sides of this room and I realized this wasn't my room.

I was confused at first but then I remembered I didn't went home last night.

I got up and went to the bathroom which is just inside this room and fix myself.

When I'm done doing my stuffs. I decided to check Lisa on her room. She's probably sleeping until now.

Yes, we didn't sleep in the same room just to inform you. Lisa slept on her room while I slept on other room which is just next to her room.

I knock on her door but I got nothing in response. So I decided to just enter.

But to my surprise, there is no Lisa lying on the bed.

I even check her bathroom just to find no one in there.

Where is she?

"Unnie!" I was shocked when she suddenly spoke behind me. "Good morning?" She said more like asking.

"You scared me. But good morning, you woke up early eyy?" I stated more like a question too.

"Amm yeah, I cooked a breakfast for us" she said with a hint of excitement on her voice. Back to the same Lalisa Manoban hmm?

"Hey unnie? Didn't you want it?" She asked sounding sad when I didn't answer.

"No--no, I was just amazed to see an aggressive tiger and cute kitten in one body" I stated pointing out her duality, her change of mood or personality.

"I get that" she said then chuckled, but then her lips forms into smirk. See? "How you like that? Which side do you prefer, the lion or the kitten?" She asked coming closer to me.

"I prefer the food, so come on, let's have our breakfast my slave" I said then walk pass her.

"Oww so my unnie loves eating eyy? I'm quite excited" she said showing me her full white teeth.

"Nah you should be nervous, I'll be grading your performance------in cooking" then I wink at her.

"I'm not good in cooking but I'm not bad at it either" we are now at the dining table and it was all arrange beautifully. I can't help but smile seeing the arrangement. If you can just see it, it looks cute and sweet at the same time."Actually it's my way to say sorry again for what I did last night" she said sincerely.

I don't have to taste the food for her to have a perfect score.

Gladly I have my phone with me. So I captured how she arranged everything.
Another smile crept my face. Gosh I'm going crazy, she makes me smile even just in her simple way.