K23 "First Date"

JENNIE'S POV

We don't have a shoot today. So I have decided to go to Lisa's house.

After minutes of driving I am already infront of her mansion.

Suga oppa's car is parked right infront of me.

So he's here.

I press the doorbell and seconds passed the gate opened revealing Suga oppa who's in the hurry.

"Lisa!" he taught I was Lisa

"Oww. Good morning oppa. Why would you think I am Lisa, aren't she's inside?" I asked

"Good morning. Um Sorry. No she's not inside. She didn't went home yesterday after she left" he said with a bothered look.

"Really, maybe on her dorm? Did you went there oppa?" I asked.

"Yes but she's not there either. God what's happening to her again?" He whispered the last sentence but it didn't escape my ears.

"Again?" I asked

He look at me with hesitation. But he still answer. "She was like this when----------" he did not finish when a car stopped. That's her car.

She went out from it and approach us.

"Suga oppa, Jennie unnie what are you guys doing here?" She asked. Her mood is lighter now. She's smiling.

"Lisa I've been contacting you since yesterday. Is there a problem?" He asked worried.

Lisa chuckled. "No oppa everything is fine. I just got shocked of a sudden confession" she said and then look at me meaningfully.

I don't know how to react. She's lying I can tell. She's not just shock.

"Ow I see. Glad to know you're fine. Just don't hesitate to tell me if there's a problem okay?" He can now smile. He believed what Lisa said.

But for me I don't know. I know there's something.

"Yes oppa don't worry."

Suga oppa nodded. "Okay then I'll leave you two here, don't fight okay?" Then he laughed.

"Ofcourse oppa!" I seconded

We are now inside Lisa's house. Oppa already left.

I don't know but.

"Lisa----------" my feet went her way towards Lisa and my arms automatically encircled to her body.

"A unnie?" I don't know why I'm doing this.

I don't know why I felt like I need to hug her.

Then I suddenly heard her chuckle.

"What's funny?" I ask. Still not taking my arms off her.

"Nothing, I just can't believe you're hugging me you right now" she said.