K4 "Blackmail"

JENNIE'S POV

"Awww" Manoban whined holding her forehead that lightly bumped on my car window.

After she said those words I didn't hesitate to push her hard, no not really hard, she's just drunk and weak.

"Aish you should have said no than pushing me that hard" she complained.

"Tss serve you right, and can you please just sit there and keep quite or I'll kick you out of my car" I warned her.

"You dragged me all of the sudden pushing me inside your car and now you're going to kick me out" I heard her whispered, I look at her and she is pouting reaching the door handle. "No, I'll just go out by myself" she said still with her low voice then about to open my car door. Aish this kid.

I started the engine immediately and go causing her to stumble and get on her sit again. She still have her seat belt with her so don't worry. She's going out of my car with her seat belt on, tss drunk Manoban.

I continue driving fast, there is no car on the road right now since it is already 12 midnight. So I'm free to drive fast.

"Ah-- slow down-- I feel--- dizzy" Manoban said, she looks like she's about to vomit. So I slow down and drive gently. I don't want my baby to get dirty because of this woman beside me, and vomit? Aish no way. I can't promise not to kill Manoban if she'll going to let that out inside my car.

Minutes have passed and thanks god she keeps quite, maybe she's sleep now.
I look at her, but no, her eyes are still open but she look sleepy though. She is looking infront, with her deep thoughts, I think. Is she really like that when she's drunk?

"Kwon Company or to your place?" I ask her, because I still don't know where should I take her, in her house or in their company where her dorm is located as a Kwon's idol.

"To your place" she answered and I look at her with my furrowed brow, and there she is smiling like a drunk maniac while looking at me.

But I just shrugged then answer her smirking. "Okay then I'll take you 'TO YOUR PLACE" I said emphasizing the 3 words. I'm not stupid to bring this drunk annoying woman to my house, never.

She laugh slightly "Haha yeah, take me 'to your place'" she said softly and slowly close her eyes. Actually she is not that drunk, I know that she still know what she's doing and what she's saying, how did I know? Because doing and saying such thing is just normal to her, that is why I hate her from the very first time that we met.

I parked my car infront of her house.
Yes, I know where her house is.

I look at her and her eyes is still close, sleeping?

I look at her house it's too dark inside, is she living at that big house alone?

Then I turn to look at Manoban again and I think she really fell asleep a while ago.

She look different when she's sleep, very different from the anoying Manoban. She looks like an angel right now compare when she's awake, she looks like a young boy who love to play or to mess around everytime she is awake.

"You know it is rude to stare" she suddenly utter while her eyes is still close.

I immediately averted my eyes to somewhere, "Tss, I am not staring at you, I will just going to wake you up to inform you that we're already infront of your house" I explained. "So... get out now" I added