K33 "Noona"

LISA'S POV

"Ah unnie by the way, you are right, don't be surprised."

"Okay girls, you ready? We'll start in a minute" Mr. Yang said. I am looking at Somi who just whispered something to me a while ago.

She just wink at me and went out of the room.

We are here in the set which is arrange as one of a hospital room.

I am confused of what she meant, I am right? And what would I be surprised of?

"Okay ready, in 3, 2, 1 Action!"

"Lei how long will I stay here?" Sorn unnie asked.

"Until you get better unnie"

"Well I am better, you guys are the only one who says I'm not"

"Unnie ------------" I was cut off by a knock on the door.

*****Knock knock*****

"Are you expecting someone unnie?" I asked her.

"No, maybe that's the doctor, who's about to tell me that I can discharge now" tsk. She really wants to get out of here that much?

I was just about to go check on it when the person behind the door enter.

Ofcourse you guys know who it is.

It's Somi, the daughter of our late father's friend, the owner of the company where Sorn unnie is working.

"Hi Unnies!" She greeted.

"Oh Somi! What are you doing here?" Sorn unnie asked.

Somi hugged and kiss me on the check before going to Sorn unnie and did the same.

"Visiting you unnie duh..." she said in an annoying tone.

So even here, she'll play an annoying role, that isn't a challenge to her.

"I brought some fruits for you unnie" she stated showing us what she got.

"Some? Whoah that's a lot" unnie stated. It was literally 3 baskets full of fruits. "Don't you think?"

"Well only one was from me the other two is from Dad and oppa"

"Oppa, you mean?" Okay that's not part of my supposed to be line but I can't help but question it.