K50 "Root to Fruit"

LISA's POV

"Good morning Lili" that's what greeted as soon as I open my eyes.

Here she goes again. An angel that keeps bothering my mind.

I stared at her beautiful face.

What is she doing here again? I shake off my thoughts and just ignore her, acting like I didn't notice her presence though honestly, I already missed her.

I sat up and fvck. Hangover.

I look at the time and I got alarmed when I saw that it was already 1 o'clock in the afternoon.

Shit! We have shoot today!

Why did I even drink last night?

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked sitting next to me caressing my back.

I take a glance at her for a second. "What are you doing here?" I plainly asked then got out of my bed. Gosh my head felt so heavy.

"Hon I was worried, you didn't come to our shoot today. So I wanted to check on you"

"Stop using that endearment unnie we are not filming" I went inside my bathroom closing the door not wanting to hear more of her.

It's been two weeks since we last talked.

We still see each other on the set but I always find way not to get close to her or to anyone when not needed.

We already talked about it together with the other people included "all of them".

Finally, they told me everything.

That explain why my life goes that way. But eventhough I already knew about it, nothing will ever change. I guess I just have to accept it.

They could have just told me sooner, so we won't end up like this.

I'm just waiting for this series to end and I will leave everything. That's my plan.

I took a bath and take a medicine to atleast ease the headache then went down after.

"Leave" I sternly commanded when I saw Jennie on my kitchen.

"Ahhh!" She jolted in shock. I am facing her back, I don't know what she's doing....

My eyes widen when I realized what..
"Are you okay?!" I ask immediately as soon as I saw why she said Ahhh. Without hesitation I came close to her holding her hand gently "Does it hurt?" I look at her worriedly but I found her smiling. I furrowed my brow. She have just poured a hot water on her arm burning her skin that is now turning red and she still manage to smile?

"Hon why are you so mad at me?" She asked instead. "No, it doesn't hurt that much. Ignoring me is more hurtful than this baby"

I ignored her again and went to go get the first aid kit and put ointment on her without saying anything.

"Thank you" she said I just nodded and went out of the kitchen.