K11 "Surprise"

LISA'S POV

We are now infront of the meeting place, it's YG's restaurant too but this place is quite far and this is much bigger and fancy.

We went inside and it's dark. Wait wait, I'm not feeling fine about thi----

I closed my eyes when the lights turned on illuminating the place, confetti are now around the place while people shouting.

"Happy Birthday Lisa!" With a wide smile on their faces.

What is this?

I wanted to smile back but my lips is not cooperating.

I look at Jinny and all the people infront. I saw all the stuff and my co-actors and actresses in the series. Jisoo and Rosé unnie, Mr. Kwon, Mr. Lee, Jennie and her manager,

and Yoongi oppa. I look at him, and I guess he understood what my expression says.

He walk towards me.

"Hmm.. Happy birthday Lice" he smiled unsure.

I just look at him with the same expression. As much as I wanted to change it to a happy or exciting one, I don't know how, it's hard, I'm an actress but not all the time I can act.

"Uhmm I'm sorry, I know you doesn't want a surprise celebration like this. But.... uhm.. Lice I just want you to be happy. To celebrate this important day of yours, it's been a long time since you last celebrated...  ahmm I know----" he said with a low voice, and I notice the sencerity on his voice. So I didn't let him finish.

"Its okay oppa, don't worry I was just shock" I said. And finally I can let out a smile.

I smiled to every one and said my thank you shyly.

And the celebration continued.

Are you confused?
Yes, today is my birthday and I'm fully aware of that, but I never celebrated it for how many years now. Yoongi oppa knows that, and he also know the reason why.

But nevermind. No time for drama. I don't want you and all the people here to get annoy of my problems.

But guess what makes this surprise fun for me........ Liquor. I told you those are my friends. Oppss kids you are not allowed to be friends with them too.

So I got fun with liquor. Well I still didn't drink that much though.

Then suddenly someone approach me who I less expected.

She handed me a glass of juice.
"Happy Birthday Manoban" she said, so formal, well, she never called me by my first name.

"Thank you Je-- I mean Miss Kim" I smiled and its a sincere one, and another unexpected happened, she smiled back, woah! my heart *tug*tug*tug*tug. Well thanks god I'm still alive.

I thought she'll going to leave after but no, she stayed beside me.

A lot of people came to greet me and ofcourse I say my thank for a response.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jennie and Lisa is just sitting beside each other, no one dares to talk.