K12 "Jinlisa Shoot"

JENNIE'S POV

"Finally Jen, I thought you're not really going to attend the shoot today" My manager Eun unnie said the moment I
went beside her.

I'm already 1 hour and 30 minutes late and the shoot is already on going. I did not answer her, I just stayed beside her and watch the scene infront.

Lisa or should I say 'Liesa' and Jinny is now playing their role.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Liesa is fixing one of the shelf, putting an additional stock on it when Jinny approach her.

"Hey" Jinny

" Nah, it's already lunch, wanna go with me? My treat, let me welcome my new gergeous hot co-worker" Jinny said with a full smile

"Tss. Unnie you don't have to." Liesa chuckled

"Tss, just let me, okay and by the way, I don't take no for an answer so let's go" then she grab Liesa not waiting for her answer.

Until they reach the stuff room where their things are.

"I'm just going to get my thing" Jinny said the moment they got there then she immediately grab her things.

"Unnie, is it okay for us to go out for lunch? And I thought stuffs here have free lunch?" Liesa asked, that's one good thing about being an employee here, they have free lunch and it will not be deducted on their salary.

"Ahmm yes, we are allowed to go outside for lunch, and yes also we do have free lunch but I want to eat new dishes, so I'm bringing you with me to try something new" Jinny with the same wide smile but there's a glimpse of a playful one.

And they had their lunch on a fancy restaurant. Liesa keeps on rejecting Jinny's treat but she did not succeed. Jinny keeps on insisting to pay for them.

While they are eating they are having a friendly conversation, and Liesa can't help her laugh everytime Jinny shares a funny stories.

When they are done eating they went their way back to the store.

Entering the back door of Supermarkim Store ready to continue their work again.

"Unnie thank you for the lunch, next time I'll be the one to treat you okay" Liesa said smiling

"No problem Liesa, and you don't have to treat me back, but if you insist who am I to decline" Jinny smiled sweetly"I'm looking forward to it" Jinny wink.

Jennie is still focused watching the scene infront that she didn't notice that her manager is talking to her.

Her manager, Sang-eun notice that Jennie isn't listening, she was about to interrupt the focused Jennie when she noticed Jennie's fist and how her eyes rolled many times but she isn't taking her stare away from the scene. Followed by continues 'tsk..tssk' sound from her.