K7 "First Shoot/ Encounter (Liesa)"

LIESA'S POV

"Unnie I'm going now" I approach Sorn unnie who is sitting on the couch and kissed her cheek.

"Oh you're going already, okay-okay take care dongsaeng" she answered smiling.

I smiled back "uhmm... unnie don't forget to take your medicine okay and don't hesitate to call me if ever you felt something bad" I told her the same line that I am telling her everyday.

I heard her chuckle. "Aish you really love that line, don't you?" She asked

I sigh "Ofcourse unnie.... I will always love to tell you and make you feel how much I love and care for you" I said with my playful but true smile.

Sorn unnie is my sister, not biologically though, her father and my mom married 10 years ago. We are not blood related but we care so much for each other. Specially now that our parents was gone.
We got on a car accident 2 years ago and that's it, our worst nightmare happened in just a minute------------------.......

"Aww---unnie what was that for!?" I whined when Sorn unnie suddenly poke my forehead.

"Haha that's for being too cheesy Lii (ley) it makes me cringe" she said making me pout. "Hayee just kidding, come on you should go now, don't worry I already put that line of yours in my mind, everyday." She assured me

"Okay okay I should go now bye unnie" I said then went my way.

I am going to SupermarKIM (Supermarket Store) first to get my uniform that I will be using on weekend. I applied as a part timer their for extra income, and thankfully they accepted me.

I'm just going to walk, it's still early so I have lot of times left before going to YG University for our fist day of school, I am a transferee and I admit I am nervous thinking how this day will flow.

Walk*

Walk*

Walk*

Until I reached my destination. This store is 24/7, a 24/7 supermarket, a wide supermarket.

"Hey Liesa, are you starting today?" One of the employee asked me, she accompany me the first time I went here to apply. She's friendly and she ask me to be her friend so who am I to reject a woman like her.

"Ah ani (no) I went here to get my uniform, I'll start to work here on weekend unnie" I answered she is older than me for 3 years, she already finished her college but I don't know why she chose to work here, when infact they have their own company, or is it really her decision to work here?

"Oh really, day or night?" Jinny unnie asked.

"Day"