K31.2 "A Kid Warning"

A/N: Warning! This chapter is somewhat Rated R!

JENNIE'S POV

One round was done we are all able to give a type of relationship. Looks like no one wants to do the consequences, except for me.

So when it's my turn again eventhough I have an answer I pretended to think until I lost count.

"Yas finally Jennie you saved me! I can't think of an answer" Junhoe exclaimed laughing in relief.

Tsk.

I look at Lisa and saw her looking at me seriously.

A/N: Just assume they are in a circle and that's their arrangement

"Okay shot!" Nayeon handed me a glass full of liquor.

I accepted and drunk it bottoms up.

"Woah! Take it easy Jen" Kai said slightly holding my hand to stop me.

I finished the drink and take the lime juice. I was a little messy and Kai was about to wipe my mouth with tissue but I dodge him.

"What?" He asked laughing I just furrowed my brow at him. "Relax I'm just helping you with your so called "game"" he said almost a whisper then handed me the tissue then wink.

What is he talking about? Did he read my mind?

"No, I heard you talking a while ago" he whispered.

"Yah! Too close someone might get jealous oppa" Somi shouted and she looked at Lisa teasingly.