K31 "Started with a Kiss"

JENNIE's POV

"Cut! Okay girls I think we already filmed enough for this night" Mr. Yang announced that makes the girls sad.

"Awwwww" they said in unison.

"What's with your reactions?" Mr. Yang asked.

The girls obviously didn't want to end the night yet.

Same as me.

"Nothing Mr. Yang. We had fun in tonight's shoot. Thank you" Jihyo said then bowed respectfully.

We are all still sober. Because we still put in mind that we are doing a work.

"I can see that, so why not continue the night right?" Mr. Yang smiled at us. And the girls who's pouting a while ago is now wearing a wide smile. "We are just going to stop filming, but you girls can continue what you're doing." He added.

"Really Mr. Yang?" Jisoo unnie asked with excitement.

"Yes, but you'll have this place on your own. I'll be asking all of them to take the night off." Mr. Yang said then pointing at the people around his bar.

I just realized that everyone here is a talent and majority of them is Mr. Yang's employee.

"Can the DJ stay Mr. Yang?" Somi asked with a cute voice making the girls laugh, not including me.

"Ah sadly no, but I'll make sure that he'll play party songs from one of the best album collection here before he'll leave. So don't worry. Enjoy the night girls but don't ruin this place okay?"

"Yes Mr. Yang, Thank you so much for letting us stay here" I answered.

Just a few minutes past, we are the only people left in here.

"Finally! I'll call oppa!" Nayeon shouted then walk away with her phone. She's probably referring to Kai.

"How I wish I can also call my oppa" Somi stated and it didn't skip my eyes the playful look she's giving to Lisa.

Aish this two is really getting into my nerves.

"Jeon Jungkook is your borther right?" Rosé asked and the girl just nodded "We haven't heard a news about him for years, is he alright may I ask?"

"Yes unnie he's totally fine, I guess he just want to take a break" Somi stated. "Oh unnie where are you going?" She asked Lisa who suddenly got up.

"I'll just call Jinny and Sorn unnie, I'll try to invite them" she said.

I want to stop her after hearing what she said but nah, let her do what she wants.