K9 "Unknown"

JENNIE'S POV

I am currently driving with them sitting comfortable at the back, Sorn unnie is beside me.

Hayss, Manoban is supposed to be the one driving here but that Jinny doesn't want to let go of her. She could have tied Lisa in the neck like a dog, so she will always be at her side, tssss..

You guys are confused why am I acting like this, because I fvckin hate Manoban, she said she'll going to pay for the lunch since it was her idea, but in the end, I paid for all of it because that Jinny drag her immediately the moment they are done eating.

Manoban was about to pay me a while ago after I closed the door harshly but that Jinny stopped her from paying and say 'Thank you in behalf of my BABY, LISA' with a smirk on her face, Manoban just chuckled making my blood boil even more. How dare her call this tall woman her baby with emphasis. Aish, these two, when are they going to stop being a flirt to each other. Okay nevermind, hell I care about them. Instead of answering I rolled my eyes like I always do and started driving, and take note of this, money is isn't really my problem here, but the two them.

Fast forward. On the set.

When we arrived here, Sorn unnie went home riding her own car because her part for today was already done same as to Jinny, but Jinny stayed to watch the tapping. Tss, if I know she just want to watch that Manoban. What's up with her that she was so obssess to Manoban? Aish, okay nevermind again, like I said, hell I care about them, they can just fvvvck each other.

Until our shoot was done and we are now ready to go home. Jinny stayed and waited for Manoban pretending to help her with her things, tss... more like pretending to be her 'girlfriend'.

"Hey unnie you did great today" Manoban who approached me and I just answer with an obvious fake smile "Hmm,  see you on our next shoot, bye unnie" and I answer with another fake smile but still she smile sincerely eventhough I know that she notice that I am just faking my smile.

***

LISA'S POV

After I talked to Jennie unnie I went in the parking area where Jinny unnie is waiting for me.

"Oh why do my Lisa looks sad huh?" She said like a kid then pinches my cheeks.

"Yah unnie you're treating me like a child, and I'm not sad" I complained. 'Do I? 'Do I look sad?' Why? Didn't notice that.

"Okay okay if you said so. Come on I'll take you home" Jinny unnie offered

"Unnie I brought my car with me" I stated

"Oh yeah, I forgot, sorry, I'll just see you tomorrow then bye my Lis" she said with her sweet smile.

"Okay bye unnie take care" I answered, but she pouted.

"What?" I asked

"Hmm nothing bye" then she run towards her car. Sometimes I can't really get her mood just like Jennie unnie.

*********

UNKNOWN's POV

A loud music welcome me as I enter the place. People dancing around following every beat it makes, wide Smile is plastered on their face. But you'll never know if it's all real or fake.

I am here again and again wearing my disguise. I went straight to the private area where I always stay whenever I go here.

Well I guess you already know where I am right? A place where the music, lights, and liquor are the stars, bar.

The assigned stuff here already know me even with my disguise. I am glad that they still keep their promise that they won't tell anyone about me going here. Or else it will become an issue again . Haysss I'm so tired of all the shitty stuff about being an artist/actress.

I still don't know why am I keep on continuing this. For who? no one. For myself? nah.

Quite confusing right? Hayssss. I'm such a mess, that's the reason why I am friend with liquor, it make me forgot my messy life even just for a while.

It's funny how I became just an accident and then got thrown away just like a thing that is not needed anymore. A thing who doesn't belong anywhere. A thing that no one will ever appreciate for who I really am, but loved for who I am not.

I hate my life, it sucks, but I am still wondering, why did I chose to continue living it. I hope I can find a reason someday. I wish someone will pick this thing up, and love it like it isn't the thing that has been ignored in the past.

---------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!

Sorry for the long wait.
To be honest, my mind is so drain. Time, emotion and my sched are not cooperating as well.

Mianhe.

Love you!
Take care!