K51 "In-Laws Reverse"

LISA/ LIESA'S POV

"I came here to give you this" I handed her a small envelope.

"What for?"

"Payment. I told you I'll find a way to pay you back as soon as possible. So here"

"And didn't I told not to bother yourself about it. Where did you even get this amount in few days? Don't tell me you accepted Jeon's offer?" She asked slightly annoyed.

"No. I didn't. I was able to find a work and luckily they lend me the amount."

She look at me with a furrowed brow.

"What work and where?"

"I amm----you didn't have to know"

"I'm not going to accept this. Bring this back to where you get it and leave your job" here she goes again.

I shake my head no.

I look at her and I'm kinda nervous and afraid to continue but "Can we just end the deal? I don't want to be your slave anymore. I am really thankful to you but please accept this Ms. Kim."

"No. Why are you suddenly saying this?" Her voice sounds authorative and I felt like one wrong answer will make my life in danger.

"I just thought that------ ahmmm----- this isn't right anymore-----"

"How did you say so?" I stayed silent. "Is this because of what happened to us in Thailand?" I didn't answer again. "I'm asking you"

I slightly nooded. After what happened to us, realization hit me. I felt like I just sold my whole self to her for the money I ask.

"You responded when I kissed you. You didn't complain when I touched you and now you're making it look like you didn't like what happened"

"It's--- not that. It just felt so wrong and I just want this slave thing to stop. Let's just please end the deal. I felt so low after what happened. Please accept this, I'm thankful for everythi----------"

"You're right. Let's end the deal. I don't want you to be my slave either" she stated and her words somehow hurts me, she doesn't want me anymore, after fucking me.

"Be mine. Be my girlfriend" I got stunned of what she said.

"What---what did you say?"

"I said, be my girlfriend let's stop that deal and be mine."

I stared at her mouth agape, confused, shock...... and happy? I don't know. She just asked me to be her girlfriend.