K38 "Fire"

LISA's POV

"Lis is she jealous of me?" I felt shivers when someone suddenly whispered to me, and when I turn look who it was, I saw Jungkook.

"Jealous? Who?" I questioned back.

We are here at the grocery store. We all separated ways to look for nothing. Chaesoo (Rosé and Jisoo unnie) wanted to go here so here we are. Instead of just waiting for them to buy what they want, we as well roam around the store. Luckily, there isn't much people on here.

"Who else woul----" he didn't able to finish when we heard someone.

"Ha? How you like that!" she's singing along with the music being played here in store. Not loud but enough for us to hear since she's already coming toward us "Ow there you are Lisa" it was Rosé. "Have you seen Jisoo unnie?" She asked me.

I pointed at the shelf where I last saw Jisoo unnie having fun with the cute poop shape bag.

"Thanks" and she started walking but then "ow and remember what Jennie unnie said, just a warning hehe" then she walk past Jungkook after patting his shoulder lightly.

Kookie looked at me with his questioning eyes.

Ctto

I still can't believe how this almost perfect man can be annoying most of the time.

"Lisa-ssi" I felt my body froze when I heard the cold voice who have just mentioned my name. "They want to take picture with us" she said sweetly, a quick change? I saw four cute teen girl tailing behind her.

When I look at them.

Wahhh they're so cute.

"Can we take a picture with you and Jennie unnie?" They asked shy.