K34 "OT4"

LISA'S POV

Despite her stare. I approach her with a smile. "Hi unnie!" I greeted her. "Ammmm are you waiting for me?" I asked with a full smile.

"No" that's all what she said then turn around leaving me behind.

Is she mad?

What did I do?

Is this because I didn't answer her call?

"Unnie wait up! I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry I didn't answer your call" I said then tried to reach her hand.

But she dodge it.

"Unnie" she just ignored me and continue walking.

"Jennie, sorry" I am keeping with her pace.

"Did Yoon-gi oppa bought new car?" She asked all of a sudden and it somehow confuses me.

"Ahm no? Why did you ask?"

"Then who is that man who brought you here?"

I stayed quite, thinking for a while until it all sink in.

I am smiling at my thought right now. I'm not sure but I want to believe it. I look at her with a smirk.

"Are you jealous unnie?" I teased.

And I regret it when her reaction got more scary. Yah Lisa why are you thinking of that anyway.

"No" and she leave me again. She surely not?

"Yah unnie wait for me" I literally run to catch her.

Aish how can she be so fast?

Until she finally stopped.

"U-----------" She didn't even let me speak when she open a door and enter.

Oh is this Chaesoo's unit already?

How did she open the door?

She's quick.

She didn't even bother to knock.

I went inside as well.

"Jennie unnie, I thought you're going to wait fo-------- oh there she is" I heard Rosé said.

"Finally, so what are we going to do? Let's play, that will be fun" Jisoo unnie asked and at the same time answered her own question.

"What game? If you're talking about mobile games unnie or any games you play with your computer, no." Rosé said.

"What?! That will be fun, come on Chae" unnie insisted.

"Yah unnie you stayed up late last night playing that, didn't you played enough? I can't even feel your presence here most of the time, I'm so jealous of your gadgets" It's funny how the younger scold the older. Rosé is so cute right now.