K10 "New Characters"

LISA'S POV

"Sorry, I'm late" I apologized the moment I arrived here in the set.
Today is a second day of shooting.

"It's okay, I hope this won't happen again. Okay?" Mr. Yang asked not looking at me because he's busy arranging things.

"Yes Mr. Yang" I bowed.

"Okay go fix yourself now, we're going to start, you know what scene is supposed to happen now right?" I nodded in response, and finally he look at me saying "Goodluck, you do your best okay" again I nooded and head to my make-up artist.

Today another characters will be reveal in the series.

When I'm all done, I went on the set. My manager is not around because he have a emergency call to fix today.
And I didn't saw Jennie yet hmm.

"Okay we're going to start in 3, 2, 1......... Action!"

LIESA'S POV

Today is the second day of school. Hmm I wonder what will happen today. Yesterday, it was just a normal day for me, except to my encounter with the girl named Jane, it's quite tragic I guess, how I wish it wasn't. (Here and in real life -Lisa's thought)

***Cring**Cring***
First bell, 10 minutes before the class will start. I walk quickly to reach our room.

When I went inside our room, I notice a group of girls sitting infront near where I am standing. I didn't saw them yesterday, they are around 5 members, with looks that is appealing and intimidating aura, so I ain't confused why people got their attention.

I look at the place where I sat yesterday only to see 4 unoccupied chairs. They weren't here yet.

I sat on my seat and tried to be comfortable but I suddenly felt an eyes looking at me, so I roam my eyes around the room, and I saw the group a while ago looking directly at me which make me feel uncomfortable.

I just look down, 'cause I didn't know what should I suppose to do. Should I stare back, and what? we're going to have a staring contest? Nah their stare looks like they have a bad plan considering the smirk on their lips.

Aishhh, I don't want a trouble I just want to graduate and get back the things that suppose to be ours.

And moments later, thanks god they stop staring at me when a three women entered the room, woah! an angels.

One girl from the group stand up and hug Jane saying 'hello baby, it's been a long time', but Jane doesn't seem that she cared, she shrugged the girl and continue walking towards her chair which is beside me. I can't help but look at her while she's walking, she has a pokerface. I look at the two angel behind her which is Jisoo and Rosé who did the same to the group of girls who tried to approach them or more like flirt with them?

"Hello Liesa, good morning" Rosé greeted me followed by Jisoo unnie who is smiling. Oh.. that shocked me I thought they are going to ignore me too like they did to the group infront.