One🍭

(cover creds to @/strawbsivan via instagram)

You'd think that they are a couple. 

Anyone that has ever met them or walked by them thought they were, but they weren't a couple. But couples hold hands when they walk down the streets right? Couples lie on the couch together... don't they? One of them has there head in the others lap and that person his running their hand through the smaller ones hair.

If that's what a couple does then why aren't they considered one? Sure the thought ran through their heads but neither said anything about it.

"Hiya Jakey," The neko, Troye said as he skipped down the stairs. "How was work today?"

Jacob let out a sigh and flopped on the couch. "I really hope this pays of Tok, I can't keep working for her."

Troye hops onto the couch and curls up as much as he can on Jacob's lap. "You've wanted to be a model since you were little, I'm sure you can pull through." He said before nudging Jacob's hand as a way to tell him to pet the neko.

"I know but," Jacob starts to pet Troye which causes the kitten to pur quietly. "She's a nightmare she wants everything to be perfect to a T and nothing less."

"You'll...." Troye trials off too caught up in the way Jacob's hand went through his hair as he pet him, he sure knew how to pet a neko. "Be... hm. What we're we talking about again?"

"Troye...." Jacob said drawing out his name. "Youre supposed to be telling me why I need to continuing being an assistant to a control freak perfectionist."

Troye's ears perked up and he backed away. "Sorry,"  His ears go flat. "You're scratchies are just really good."

Jacob frowned slightly before cupping the side of Troye's face. The neko leaned into the touch and purred.

"It's fine kit, I'm not mad. I was just messing with you," He pulled his hand away and got up. "Now what did you do today T?"

"I played with Oscar most of the time." Troye said.

Oscar is Troye's stuffed pet mouse that Jacob had gotten him just because.

Jacob raised an eyebrow after he closed the fridge and turned around "I thought I told you that Oscar had to take a bath."

By bath he obviously meant the washing machine.

Troye's ears went flat again. "I didn't want to. Oscars scared Jakey."

"Troye...."

The neko sighed. "Okay I'm scared. What if he gets hurt?"

Jacob holds his hand out to Troye. "Oscar is going to be fine," He says. "Now let me see him please."

Troye was getting ready to hand him Oscar but quickly put his hand back. "You'll be gentle, won't you?"

"I always am T."

The neko hands Jacob the stuffed mice and he begins to take it upstairs. Troye quickly followed behind him on all fours and his ears still pressed against his head. He did this everytime Oscar had to take a bath.

Once they had gotten to the laundry room Jacob did the usual things to get the washer ready for Oscar and as usual Troye kissed the top of Oscar's fur before Jacob put him in the washer.

"I'll be back to put him in the dryer when he's done."

Troye crawled in a little circle before sitting in front of the washer watching Oscar tumble inside. No matter how many times they go through this he always watches Oscar to make sure he stays safe.