Fifteen🍭

🍭

"Are we ever going to meet your neko." Troye says as her and Amy walked to a table at a cafe and sat down.

She smiles. "You will," She says. "I've already told her about you guys and she's excited to meet you guys... when the time comes."

Troye rolls his eyes. "Goodness."

Amy laughs as she takes a sip of her drink. Troye does the same but scrunches up his face due to how hot it was. He then places it back down and takes a mint out of the pockets that are conveniently placed in his skirt.

"Troye I just got you that mocha," Amy said. "Did you not think about it being hot?"

The neko shrugged. "I really like mochas, but.... I could also go for a cookie. Could you get me a cookie please Amy."

"How about I get us a big one and we can split it, birthday cake sounds good?"

Troye nodded. "Yes please."

Amy got up, grabbing her wallet before going to wait in the surprisingly long line, it must be the late morning rush. 

Troye went and opened up his phone, he had several text messages from Tyler, they were talking about music together. A few minutes pass and Troye hears the chair across from him scrap against the floor. 

"I see why you don't come here during your lunch break," He locks his phone. "Because this late morning rush is crazy I can only imagine what the-."

He looks up and stares right into a pair of green eyes that certainly weren't Amy's. He didn't say anything for about a minute as Connor just stared back at him with a cheeky grin on his face.

"I always loved how your ears flopped over when you're focused on something."

Troye quickly looks over to Amy who seems to be third in line and whoever is at the register seems to be taking a long time.

"Connor what are you- what are you doing here?" Troye said.

"Well after the talk I had with your boyfriend I figured I'd come see you here with your friend Amy." He said taking a sip of his drink.

"How did you know I was here and how do you know Amy?"

"If I didn't love this places birthday cake cookies we'd go somewhere else, honestly Troye this guy was making a witches potions with all the stuff he had them put in his coffee." Amy said slightly irritated but once she sees Connor sitting where she once was she raises an eyebrow.

"And who exactly are you?" She says. 

Connor gets up and smiles. "Amethyst," He says. "You're a lot taller in person."

Amy makes a face before looking over to Troye, his ears and tail were no longer moving (Amy quickly learned that wasn't a good sign).

"Alright you need to leave." She says.

Connor tilts his head to the side. "It's a public place."

"You're making Troye uncomfortable," She says. "And as his friend I strongly suggest you leave... I don't mind make a scene if it means you leave."

"Oo feisty," He says with a laugh. "I can see why your girlfriend loves you so much."

Amy slaps Connor against the face, hard, it didn't cause anyone to turn towards the duo but it sure did shock both Troye and Connor.

"Leave," She says. "Don't make me ask you again."

Connor looks at Troye and then Amy before walking out of the cafe quietly. Amy let's out a deep sigh before fixing her bandanna. She then turns to Troye who had tears in his eyes.