Thirteen🍭

It was bound to happen, it was only a matter of time before Troye runs into Connor at a store or coffee shop or just anywhere in public.

But why did it have to be now?

The plan was for Troye and Jacob to go to the store together and get groceries, because that's what a domestic couple does. But since Jacob got a call from someone that might be interested in his modeling that went out the window.

Since Troye was an impatient kitten he did it himself.

And goddamn he felt like a grown-up.

Although that short lived once he saw a familiar brown floppy-hair man in the exact isle he needs to be.

The nekos ears and tail stood straight up as he slowly backed away and turned down an isle two ways down.

"Please leave soon," Troye said to himself.

He stayed there for a little bit, checking out all of the coffee. Connor likes coffee.

Troye rolled his eyes at the thought. "I need to get out of this isle."

Despite the fact he may run into Connor, Troye left the isle. He took a deep breath and turned the corner, and guess who he saw?

"Troye?" Connor said.

Fuck.

"Connor..." Troye said. "H-hey."

Connor looks down at the food. "That's a lot of food..."

Troye chuckles. "It's for me and my boy...friend..." Troye says awkwardly.

"Oh," Connor says before looking down at the green felt around Troye's neck. "Even got you a collar too."

God, could this be anymore awkward?

Troye blushes. "Mhm...I should be going, he's probably waiting for me."

Troye stars to walk past Connor but the older man quickly grips Troye's arm, it wasnt in a threatening manor but it did make the neko jump.

"Please," Connor said.

"I really need to get g-." Troye gasped as Connor gripped his arm tighter.

"Troye please." Connor said the desperation was clear in his voice.

"You're hurting me Connor." Troye said looking the older man dead in his eyes.

Connor jumped back, almost frightened at what he had done. He quickly put his hands to his sides and looked down. Troye took note of that and tilted his head.

"I'll see you around Connor," Troye said before quickly heading to checkout in the other direction.

🍭

Troye pulled up his long sleeve and grazed his hand over his tender skin that was beginning to show signs of a bruise. Connor has gotten a bit stronger since the last time he's seen him.

And a bit jumpy.

When Troye got home Jacob wasn't there which gave him a little relief because when the neko got home he had a mini break down. Connor was never abusive to Troye. Sure, he would neglect him from time to time but he'd never do anything that would cause him any harm.

Until today that is.

He stared at himself in the mirror for a little while. His fingers grazing across the chocker before his eyes settled on the little pendent.

Daddy's Kitten

He smiled at that. He was Jacob's, Jacob was his.

"Troye!" Jacob said running into their room.

Troye jumped and turned to the taller man. "What!"

Jacob ran up to Troye his eyes glimmering and his skin glowing. "I got it, I got the modelling gig," He grabbed Troye's arm. "I'm gonna be a model."

Troye winced which caused Troye's face to fall. "What's wrong with your arm."

The neko backed up. "N-nothing, tell me about the meeting."

Jacob started walking towards Troye and he did it until Troye was up against the wall. The nekos ears flattened as Jacob grabs Troye's wrist and carefully pulls up the sleeve.

"Jacob-."

"Who did this," Jacob said looking Troye in the eye. "Who did this to you."

Troye knew that Jacob wasn't mad at him but he couldn't help but cry. Jacob's face softened as he pulled Troye close.

"Connor..." Troye said.

"Baby, when did you see Connor?"

Troye pulled away and looked down. "He's been texting me non stop," He started. "And today when you were out I went to the store and he saw me... I-I tried to leave and when I did he g-gripped my arm."

"Kitten...." Jacob trailed off. "Why didn't you tell me he was texting you."

"I-I thought he would stop," Troye said. "Please get him to stop. Please!" Troye begged.

"I will baby," Jacob said.

Troye sighed and wiped his eyes. "So how did the meeting go?"

Jacob sighed. "I really don't want to talk about it now after the day you've had."

"No really," Troye said. "It'll get my mind off things."

"Okay..." Jacob said reluctantly. "Let's go sit on the bed."

Troye and Jacob both walk over to the bed. Troye climbs on it instantly and gets under the covers. Jacob chuckles and sits right beside the neko.

"Well I remade my Instagram," Jacob starts. "And I guess these people found me on the explore page and we're interested in me. They told me they help fresh models and that I looked the part. So.... they called me into a meeting talked about what I'd be doing, the benefits they clothes, everything."

"Oh my god Jakey!" Troye said.

"I know," Jacob said, his eyes gleaming of happiness. "I have my first shoot this week."

Troye grabbed the sides of Jacob's face. "I'm so proud of you," He then kissed him. "And you thought you'd never get out of the rut that's Hari Nef."

"She actually texted me," Jacob said. "The agency I'm going to work for has an Instagram page and they posted about me as one of the newest models. She texted me and said that I should text her if I  wanted to switch who I'm working for."

"Oh my God what did you say?"

"The laughing crying emoji," Jacob said.

Troye laughs. "That's what the bitch gets. "

The two look at each other smiles gleaming at each other until Jacob's fell.

"Are you sure okay?" Jacob says.

Troye nods his head. "I'm sure, I'm going to take a shower okay?"

Jacob nodded his head as the neko leaves into the other room. The American rolls across the bed and grabs Troye's phone.

He did say to make him stop.

Troye: Meet me at Rosanna's @ 3

🍭

oooooooo

so tell me, do you guys think connor is going to be like semi-decent or down right bad. like hunter from my story bad

full disclaimer: i may not update as much as my summer continues due to the fact that i have demanding summer activities.

just keep up w/ my message board so i won't have to make an chapter so i don't trigger you guys.

that's all

s