Ten🍭

🍭

"I'm beginning to regret this decision," Amy says walking into the living room.

Everyone decided to meet at Jacob's house before going to the club. Amy was the last to arrive since she had gotten off of work an hour ago, Tyler was already there because he had spent the night the previous day. 

"Oh come on," Josh said nudging Amy. "This could be fun, you might meet someone." 

Amy rolls her eyes. "It's just going to be a bunch of drunk nekos."

"Not everyone goes to clubs to get drunk," Josh says with a shrug. "There might be someone with the same intentions as you." 

Amy rolls her eyes. "If they're sober their desperate and I'm not looking for desperate nekos." 

Jacob sighed. "Even if you don't want to find a neko there you are coming with us, all you do is work and help people with relationships."

"If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have done anything," Amy says.

Jacob rolls his eyes, "Whatever, you're coming with us regardless so no matter how much you try to talk yourself out of it it's not going to work." 

Amy throws her hands up in defeat. "Fine, someone has to make sure you guys don't get drunk off your asses anyway." 

The two boys laugh. "Trust me," Josh says. "We aren't going to get drunk."

Amy scoffs. "Yeah okay." 

Next thing you know footsteps and giggles could be heard throughout the house. Tyler and Troye come bouncing in with bright smiles on their faces. 

"Hi, Amy," Tyler says walking up and hugging the human. 

Amy laughs and hugs him back. "Hey Ty, how are you." 

Tyler jumps back. "Good, very good. Did you see that Tro has an official choker, Jacob is his master now."

Amy chuckles. "I know."

"Wh-where's your neko?"

"Tyler!" Josh hissed causing the nekos ears to go flat against his head. 

Amy waved Josh off. "It's fine," She says before looking back at Tyler. "I just don't want a neko right now Ty beside, you and Troye are my favorite."

Tyler smiles and kisses Amy on the noes. "You're my favorite too."

"So when are we gonna go," Troye says. 

Jacob looks over at Josh and Amy. "Um... now I guess we were just waiting for you and Tyler. You guys ready to go?"

Troye nod. "Yep."

🍭

*time skip to later in the night because frankly i'm lazy and don't feel like typing all that, okay. carry on. much love*

Sweaty bodies, slurred speech, loud music.

Troye was drunk.

 It's not like the intention was to get drunk. It started with one and one became two and so on. The night started with Troye right up under Jacob until Tyler coaxed him into getting out on the dance floor. 

Right now, he and Tyler were dancing together their limbs flailing offbeat to the loud music pounding in their ears. 

"You realize your neko is drunk right?" Amy said sitting down next to Jacob with a drink in her hand. 

Jacob looked at the glass. "I thought you weren't drinking."

"I'm not," She takes a swig of the drink. "It's root beer."