Three🍭

cover creds to stawbsivan via instagram

(flashback)

He met the neko while he was walking home from work. 

It was in the evening not many people were out and it was nice outside, perfect time to walk home from work. He needed that time that time of tranquil after the stress that is work. He had his music playing without it being plugged into his earbuds, he was making it his own little time. He loved music, specifically the oldies... that was his favorite. 

But what caught his attention was the quiet sniffles that were coming from his right. Jacob was close to his house and could've continued but he stopped and looked down the ally. 

The was a boy he was wearing a skirt and crop top, both were clean so he hasn't been in the ally a long time. He had ears on the top of his head and a tail.

He was a neko.

Jacob looked around, maybe someone was looking for him. The man then walked down the ally and towards the neko slowly, he didn't want to scare him.

"Hey," Jacob said. "Are you okay?"

The neko jumped and looked at the human. "I-I don't hav-have anything mister." The necko said.

"I'm not..." Jacob said trailing off before stretching out his hand to the blue eyed boy. "Jacob."

The neko looked at Jacob's hand. "T-Troye." He said not shaking Jacob's hand. 

The taller boy did an awkward smile before putting his arm back down on his side. "You wanna tell me what your doing crying in an ally Troye."

"M-my boyfriend kicked m-me out." He said timidly. 

Jacob frowned. "You got anywhere you can go?"

Troye shook his head. "No."

Jacob thought for a second. "Are you okay with coming with me? I'm on my way home now, you seem like a neko that needs some food and some rest."

Troye smiled. "I'd love that."

🍭

It's been almost a year that Jacob offered his home to Troye and neither boy thought that this was going to be a permanent thing, but they were both glad that it was. 

Troye was taking a nap on Jacob's bed, curled up into a little ball with Oscar somewhere in the mix; Jacob was watching the neko inhale and exhale, thinking back to the fateful evening. 

He always did think about the day he ran into, this time more than ever simply because of the feelings his acquired towards the neko. 

"You're staring..." Troye groans as he stirs awake.

Jacob shrugs. "I'm doing... laundry."

Troye sits up and rubs his eyes, his ears were twitching. "You don't have a basket with you."

"That's because..." Jacob said thinking of an excuse. "I left the basket in the room."

Troye sits up, he's still wearing the skirt. "Sure..."

Jacob blushed and thankfully Troye couldn't tell because it was a bit dark in the room and chuckled a little. "Alright you caught me."

Troye gets up flips on the light switch and goes to sit back on the bed with Oscar in his lap. "Whats on the agenda today Jay." He says.

"Lunch with Amy," Jacob says. "We're gonna leave in about an hour." 

"So I have to put on clothes on."