Twentyone 🍭

🍭

Rosemary and Troye had a sleepover the night before. Troye also invited Tyler but he couldn't come because he had some music he wanted to work on but he did miss them very much. Although the two nekos did have fun, they even got to stay up a little bit later than usual which is pretty rare for the both of them.

"You guys think you can handle being by yourself for a little bit while I'm gone?" Jacob says as he gets his things together.

Rose flips over so the she's laying on her stomach. "Mhm," She says nodding her head. "My mama said that we gotta call you or her if we need somethin'." 

Troye peaks up from behind the couch. "Mhm" He says. 

Jacob chuckles. "Alright, you guys seem pretty okay. Just make sure you don't get into what your not supposed to." He says gearing that last part more towards Troye. 

Rosemary tilts her head and smiles. "We won't!" She says. 

"Alright," Jacob says. "I'll see you guys later." He then leaves closing the door behind him.

Rose looked over at Troye before flopping onto his lap. She looks up at him and realizes that he isn't smiling anymore. The female neko's ears flop over as she frowns. 

"What's wrong." She says.

Troye sighs. "I'm a bad friend." He says. 

Rose sits up and wraps her arms around Troye's shoulder. "You're not a bad friend you're the bestest friend anyone could ever have Tro."

"If I never became your friend you wouldn't have to worry about Connor though."

Rose's Troye stops swaying. "It's okay, it's not your fault. Mama just says he's very sick. You didn't make Connor sick, he did."

Rose could tell that Troye still was upset so she grabbed Athena and held her over her face. "You're my bestest friend too." Rose says in a squeaky voice before peaking her head out from behind the mouse. 

Troye continues to look down at his lap but a smile starts to spread across his face which quickly turns into a laugh. A smile forms on Rose's face as she too begins to laugh with her best friend. 

"See..." Rose says as their laughing dies down. "You're a great friend."

"Alright, alright," Troye said. "I'm a good friend."

"No..." Rose said laying her head on Troye's shoulder. "You're the bestest."

🍭

The two nekos managed to play for a pretty long time before they both fell asleep. Rose was lying on Troye and Troye was sprawled out on the floor. Both of their respected stuffed animals sitting on the couch looking at them. 

They stayed like this for awhile before there was a noise. Rose was the first to wake up since she never a heavy sleeper. She looked back at Troye before walking through the house, at first she thought that she was hearing things but then she saw someone. 

She quickly did a little gasp before leaning back against the wall out of the persons eyesight. She felt over her body to realize that her phone is lying next to Oscar on the couch. Rose takes a deep breath before looking around the corner again. 

This time the person looked Rose dead in her eyes before making her way to her. Rose's eyes widened before she started taking off towards the living room. The stranger cut her off before she could get to him.

Rose looked up. "Connor?"

Connor smiled walking toward the little neko until her back was pressed up against a wall. "Ah sweet and precious Rosemary," He said. "I think you're in the wrong house doll."

"Could-could say the same for you." Rose said. 

Connor raised his hand and caressed the side of Rose's face. "You're cute but you're not the reason I'm here." 

Connor backed away and started to head towards the living room. After getting over the initial shock Rose ran towards Connor and jumped on his back. She screamed in hopes it would get him up as Connor tried to get the neko off of him. He eventually get her off and she fell to the floor,  quickly becoming unconscious.

The brown haired man looks down at Rose before walking into the living room. When he does he finds Troye holding his phone with Jacob's contact on the screen. 

"Go ahead," Connor says walking towards the neko. "Call him, someone needs to make sure Rosemary is okay." 

"What did you do to Rose?" Troye said. 

By now Connor was a few inches apart from Troye. He brought his hand up to cup Troye's face. "Always so concerned about other people than yourself... one of the things i love about you." He says inching his face closer to Troye's. 

a/n: if anything along the lines of sexual assault triggers you then please skip this, okay.

"Connor stop," Troye said catching onto what the other man was doing.

"How your ears would twitch whenever you yawn and how they would flop over whenever you slept." Connor said looking down at the nekos lips.

"Please don't." Troye said.

Connor pressed his lips onto Troye grabbing the nekos face so that he is unable to pull apart. The human then shoved his tongue into Troye's mouth, smiling while doing so. Troye made a dissatisfied sound as Connor's tongue explored his mouth. Connor then pulled away to only kiss onto Troye's neck. 

By now Troye was crying and begging Connor to stop but he wouldn't. He smiled at Troye's attempts and continued to kiss his neck, he even left a few hickies.

a/n: okay it's safe you can read it now.

Finally Troye found the courage and kicked him in the crotch before running down the hall. When he saw Rose lying unconscious. Tears began streaming down his face as he called Jacob.

"Daddy," Troye quickly said before giving Jacob a chance to speak. "Connor broke in. He attacked Ro, she-she's unconscious. I'm-I'm scared."

Connor quickly ran down the hall before pick Troye up, taking the phone and throwing him over his shoulder. 

"Don't bother leaving by the time you get here Troye will be gone... can't say much for Rosemary." 

"I swear to fuck Connor we are going to kill you." Jacob said through gritted teeth.

Connor smirked looking down at Rose. "Gotta find me first." 

🍭

Amy and Jacob practically kicked down the door by how fast they got in the house. Jacob went to look around to see if there was any chance that Troye was still here whilst Amy ran to the hall where he neko was lying on the floor. 

"Ro," Amy said. "Oh come on darlin' please wake up."

Jacob walked in and stood beside his best friend. 

Amy hunched over picking up Rose and held her close to her chest, crying. "Come on baby please wake up." She said before kissing her forehead. 

"You should probably take her to the hospital." Jacob says kneeling down beside Amy. 

Amy does a shaky breath before laying her head in her girlfriends chest. "I'm gonna kill him." She says.

"I'm gonna kill him."

🍭

HI I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THE LACK OF UPDATES I JUST STARTED SCHOOL AND I'VE BEEN FOCUSING ON THAT AND I ALSO HAVE PRACTICE AND ITS JUST A LOT RIGHT NOW SO PLS BARE WITH ME. 

so i figured some drama would be a nice comeback so yeah?? 

i don't have more for this a/n other than the usual. like tell me what you think about the chapter and what predictions you have and stuff 

oh yh, what's your favorite song from bloom? my in wahwtd tbh it's just so soft. 

welp that's it for me.

s