Twentyfive🍭

🍭

When Jacob got home he carried Rose out of the car and placed her onto the spare bed. The entire time Amy was glaring at the man the entire time, figuring out how to yell at him.

Once they got downstairs Jacob took a deep a breath before turning to Amy. "Look, I know you're pissed bu-."

"You take my girlfriend without me knowing while we have a crazy kidnapper on our asses," Amy said. "Pissed would be an understatement."

"She snuck in my car."

Amy slapped her thigh. "Regardless you didn't call me. I'm already worried out of my mind about Troye I don't need to worry about Rosemary."

"You're worried," Jacob said in almost a mocking tone. "Your girlfriend is upstairs sleeping safely, Troye is god knows where going through god knows what."

"You're not the only one who cares about Troye," Amy yells. "Rose has barely slept, she rarely leaves my side. I can barely go in that fuc-."

The sound of padded feet pull the two of of their heated argument. Amy and Jacob both look over to the steps and see a teary eyes Rosemary gripped tightly onto the stuff mouse named Oscar.

Amy sighed and let her head fall. "Rose, darlin'... how much of that did you hear?"

Rose sniffed before running towards her girlfriend and wrapping her arms around her. "Plea-please don't be mad at Ja-jakey please."

Amy sighed as she looked over Rose's shoulder to Jacob. "I'm not mad at him baby, I just thought something happened to you, that's all."

"M'fine," Rose said through her sniffs. "I jus' wanted to make sure Jakey was okay please don't be mad at me?"

Amy pulled away and caressed the side of the nekos face. "I'm not okay darlin," Amy kisses Rose on the forehead. "Go back upstairs and gets some sleep while me and Jay talk."

Rose nods but before she heads upstairs she waddles over to Jacob, gets on her tippy toes and kissed Jacob on the noes.

"I would loose my mind without her," Amy said before looking at Jacob. "Look Jakes I'm sorry."

Jacob raised an eyebrow. "What are you sorry for?"

"Stepping on your toes," She says. "And I don't think I've even asked you here you felt this entire time."

"It's fi-."

Amy shakes her head. "No it's not fine. I'm supposed to be your friend and when you need me the most I've been thinking about myself."

"Amethyst-"

"So what are we doing about Connor?" Amy says cutting Jacob off.

Jacob realized that their previous conversation wasn't going to continue and sighed. "I don't know, like I said Troye never brought up Connor after he moved in."

"What is his angle anyway," Amy said. "If he's trying to get Troye back this is the worst way to do it."

The man shrugged. "Maybe it's the "If I cant have him no one can" thing?"

"It's crazy regardless," Amy shakes her head. "That man has some psychological damage."

Jacob thought to himself before his eyes lit up. Amy gave him a weird look. "You good?"

"Call Josh and see if he can watch Ro," Jacob says. "We're going on a trip."

🍭

Troye was in a spare room in Connor's house. It was actually an isolation room, Connor used it for Troye majority of the time they were together.

He was still bound to a chair and his face was pale and stained with tears. He could hear Connor walk around his house, music playing in the background. It brought Troye back, he would be stuck in this room with Connor coming in with food and occasionally he would play with him.

"I brought you food." Connor says with a smile.

"Why are you doing this," Troye said sniffing.

Connor frowned as he walked towards Troye. "Aw babe," He said trying to touch the side of Troye's face but the neko jerked away.

"Don't call me that."

Connor smiled. "I missed you, I missed your company."

"My company," Troye said. "I practically called this my room. I was a prisoner here, I rarely left the house and when I did I wasn't allowed to leave your side."

"It was out of love."

Troye shook his head. "That's not love, that's a dictatorship. You don't love me, Jacob loves me. You just don't want to be by yourself."

Connor clenches his jaw before slapping Troye across the face. Troye whimpered as Connor threw the plate of food on the ground.

"If he loved you he would've been here now." Connor growled before leaving the room.

Troye cried, it wasn't loud it was silent. It was one of those cries that gave you a lump in your throat and made your head pound.

The neko was tired of sobbing. He never realized that crying could tire you out.

He wasn't crying because Connor hit him or that he was alone, he was crying because he was scared, scared that he would never see Jacob, Amy or, Rose again. None of them knew where Connor lived, Troye never brought it up. He saw no reason to, he began to regret that now.

"Please Jakey," Troye said. "Please."

🍭

"Jacob, Jacob slow down you're going to get a ticket."  Amy said.

Jack had realized something. It was true that if they looked for Connor's house based off where Troye found him that it would be hard. Although he never thought about it based off the cafe Jacob first incountered Connor.

"We're so close Ames," Jacob said. "I think we have a good chance of finding him."

Amy grabbed the handle on the ceiling. "I get you're trying to beat the police but you can't beat the police if you get pulled over so please for the love of pete... slow down."

"I'll slow down when Connor's in jail," Jacob said not letting his eyes off the road.

Amy took a deep breath. "Oh deer god."

🍭

hello.

how's it goinggg.

im starting to get bored of the whole kidnapping so I'm just going to have it resolved (??)

perks of being the author.

uh...

oh yeah I turned 16 in like december.

*deleted picture of ria*

there i be. im deleting this soon so like enjoy it while it last. i like to show what i look like from time to time.

s

🍭