TwentyThree🍭

🍭

"Haven't eaten your food." Connor says sitting across from Troye. 

Troye had been poking at his phone for the last half hour. His ankles were bound to the chair he was sitting and his face was stained with tears. 

"I don't want you food Connor." Troye said before looking in the other direction.

As he did Connor noticed something, the choker around his neck. It must be to show that he was Jacob's kitten, it angered him. Connor slammed his hands on the table which caused the neko to jump. 

The older man stood up and walked to Troye slowly. As Troye watched him come closer he leaned back in his chair as if it was going to put at least some distance between him and the man above him. 

"Connor what are you-."

He slammed his hands on the table again and the neko whimpered. "I don't like," He said. "I don't like looking at you with that thing around you neck."

Troye looked down and shook his head as tears filled his eyes. "Connor please," He said "Please don't."

Connor grabbed Troye's chin and made him look at the green eyed boy. Troye tried to pull away but the other mans grip was too strong. 

"You're mine Troye," He said before yanking off the choker and throwing it. "Mine."

Troye looked at the floor where his choker lied, broken. He reach for his neck, it felt naked without his choker. He felt naked without his choker.

The neko wanted to cry, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. It was almost as if his tear ducts were dry and all he could do was sit there in silent torment. 

"Are you going to eat you food or not." Connor said caressing the side of Troye's face.

The neko pulled away before knocking the plate onto the floor. The human looked down as he looked and that splattered food and the broken plate. He chuckles lowly  and darkly before looking Troye dead in the eyes.

"Fine," He says in a breathy tone. "If you want to act that way."

 Connor bent down and started to pick up the broken pieces of glass. "I'm truly trying to be nice here Tok-."

"Don't call me that." Troye said through gritted teeth.

Connor sighs. "But you're making it hard by being a naughty kitty, maybe a time out will do you some good."

"Connor," Troye said. "Please don't, I'll- I'll be good. I'll  be a good kitty just please, please don't."

Connor stood up and looked down at Troye and smirked. "Please don't what?" 

Troye looked at him shocked. He knew what Connor wanted him to say and calling him that would mean Connor would win, he would have satisfaction. 

"Come on," Connor says before leaning into Troye's ear. "Say it."

"Please don't," Troye said. "Please don't... daddy."

Connor smiled to himself. "I've missed you saying that... Tok."

Troye shudders. "Please," He said in a defeated voice. "Please just take me home."

"You are home Troye," Connor says. "Remember all the fun we used to have together?"

"Just you and me?"

"Go to hell." Troye said.

Connor slapped Troye across the face. "Wrong answer pet."